NSSF Article

2531usmc

WKR

This was in today’ Daily Mail. It would seem that the shooting community is drifting away from the NRA and NSSF is gaining their trust.​

Sorry, I could not post the link from my iPad.

The gun lobby group spending TWICE as much as the NRA to protect the Second Amendment: NSSF forks out $5M on gun lobbying each year and schmoozes Governors at expos under their life-long firearms expert CEO​

• The NSSF - a US trade firm - spent more than $5.4million on gun lobbying in 2023
  • Compare that to the NRA's $2.3million, and it's clear there's been a power shift
  • CEO Joe Bartozzi spoke about the spending at their annual trade event this year‘

OP
2531usmc

2531usmc

WKR

This was in today’ Daily Mail. It would seem that the shooting community is drifting away from the NRA and NSSF is gaining their trust.​

Sorry, I could not post the link from my iPad.

The gun lobby group spending TWICE as much as the NRA to protect the Second Amendment: NSSF forks out $5M on gun lobbying each year and schmoozes Governors at expos under their life-long firearms expert CEO​

• The NSSF - a US trade firm - spent more than $5.4million on gun lobbying in 2023
  • Compare that to the NRA's $2.3million, and it's clear there's been a power shift
  • CEO Joe Bartozzi spoke about the spending at their annual trade event this year‘
It’s also a suprisingly positive article and is supportive of gun ownership. A rare event coming from big media

Weldor

WKR
Unfortunately in todays world we need them all NSSF and Nra plus all the other pro second amendment groups. One thing we don't need is secregation and in fighting.