NV Archery Antelope tag

Toolshedd

FNG
Thanks for the update! Really cool hearing how things went and what you saw. This has been an extremely dry year in these areas. Makes thing difficult and changes where they hang out. I am glad you got to see some antelope and get some stalking in. Here is the one I got on the sheldon range this year. 20210822_084643.jpg

OP
M
Thanks for the update! Really cool hearing how things went and what you saw. This has been an extremely dry year in these areas. Makes thing difficult and changes where they hang out. I am glad you got to see some antelope and get some stalking in. Here is the one I got on the sheldon range this year. View attachment 321204

Nice buck, very cool. Congrats. I was worried about the lack of water. Btw the Antelope in unit 31 should be call mountain speed goats bc they live on top of the highest mountain and if you jump them they find an even higher mountain to run up without stopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toolshedd

FNG
Nice buck, very cool. Congrats. I was worried about the lack of water. Btw the Antelope in unit 31 should be call mountain speed goats bc they live on top of the highest mountain and if you jump them they find an even higher mountain to run up without stopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol jerks, finding even higher mountains.