NW Traditional Archery Expo

I'm sure folks with social media have seen this, but with rokslide being pretty western in topic, check out this event if you can Feb 23-25.
View attachment 664523
Thanks for Sharing @bisblue !

I know forum handles can hide true identities sometimes, but I am Chris Jasmine, the seminar speaker for the Desert Mule Deer topic. If any of you Roksliders make it to the event, come up and introduce yourself. I'll be manning the Compton booth in the vendors section also.

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be there as well! Any updates on if they are setting up a 3D range?

I'll be there as well! Any updates on if they are setting up a 3D range?
I know they will have targets for trying vendors bows, but not sure if a 3d range will be available. Let me check with Bob Bourland and report back.

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
I know they will have targets for trying vendors bows, but not sure if a 3d range will be available. Let me check with Bob Bourland and report back.
Thanks! I know a bunch of us coming down from western Wa are hoping to bring our bows.

Thanks! I know a bunch of us coming down from western Wa are hoping to bring our bows.
The text below is from Bob.

"There will not be a 3d range. There will be a few 3d targets to shoot in the arena and possibly some aerial targets if Carson brings the thrower. Idaho usually does a novelty shoot at there banquet so Riley Savage and Janet are going to be in charge of that."

If you know Riley Savage you could give him a call as well.

Been working on my seminar for this event. Hope it can help someone get an arrow into a muley someday.

OP
bisblue

bisblue

WKR
If anyone going has a Toelke with a 10x grip I have been dying to hold one/test one out!
I have a reflex deflex I'm bringing with a mediumish very flat grip. Still tweaking it a hair.

If you really like the grip it will drive my crusty bowyer buddy mad. He calls it the pain in the ass grip since I've been slowly tweaking it since summer.

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like it would be something i’d like! I shoot jager grips on my metal bows so I’ve grown to like the flatter ones.

Bob b

FNG
Hey guys thanks for sharing this!! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there! Don’t forget to bring your bugles. And if your a compounder thinking about shooting a stickbow there will be lots of bows to shoot and try out there!

Hey guys thanks for sharing this!! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there! Don’t forget to bring your bugles. And if your a compounder thinking about shooting a stickbow there will be lots of bows to shoot and try out there!
Glad to see your ugly mug around here Bob! Looking forward to catching up over a cocktail in a few weeks!!