NY CCW law held to be unconstitutional

WRM

WKR
I’ve gotten to the point where I can no longer realize that people believe stuff like that and then go on to say they are a “great” person. If they were a great person, they wouldn’t be batshit crazy.

But she lives in FL now and apparently may have changed her tune. If so, I welcome her to the "right side" of the debate. Just wish she'd infested another state.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
But she lives in FL now and apparently may have changed her tune. If so, I welcome her to the "right side" of the debate. Just wish she'd infested another state.

I hear what you’re saying, it’s just where I’m at in life. I work with a gal who is constantly talking trash about white people (she’s white), calling everything racist, discounting peoples opinions because they are white and openly supports taking land and possessions away from white people to be distributed amongst alaskan natives……never mind that she believes none of this applies to her because she had a kid with a native guy. other coworkers are like “yeah she’s crazy and sort of racist in her views but she’s a good person”.

A good person wouldn’t hold beliefs like that. A good person wouldn’t champion the governments attempts at taking peoples rights away. A good person would try to apply restrictions to you’re life that they wouldn’t apply to their own.

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
New Yorkers can carry
New Yorkers can have their 5th ammendment violated
New Yorkers can't carry

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You don't understand why someone who feels they lack autonomy for their body and are subject to forced pregnancy would not feel empathy for someone else's civil or constitutional rights? It's a tough sell for any maligned group to champion the cause of justice when they are faced with injustice.

“Forced” pregnancy? I guess you can just ignore the act of making kids and go straight to the justification of killing kids. What ever makes you sleep better

Last edited:
Then you sir are not a fan of the rights bestowed upon you that protect you from government over reach. The 5th amendment isn't some bullshit loophole, being advised of your rights isn't a loophole
Can't protect the 2nd and shit on the 5th

Your black and white thinking regarding what I am a fan of is incorrect. That's not your fault. I'm just not going to take the time to have a long discussion of my beliefs on a hunting forum. I've said all I plan to say about this, and I believe I understand your point completely. And I am also certain you have almost no understanding of what I actually believe. But again, not your fault. Just not a place where I'm going to take the time to go through it in detail. I'm going to delete my post to avoid starting something that I have absolutely no interest in taking the time to fully resolve.

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
The wish the scotus could drop the hammer on states that violate our constitutional rights....the other branches will not, that's for sure.

Then you sir are not a fan of the rights bestowed upon you that protect you from government over reach. The 5th amendment isn't some bullshit loophole, being advised of your rights isn't a loophole

I just read it. Seems there is some gray area. He wasn’t being arrested or detained. He then admitted his guilt in a self written apology/confession. I’m not sure how I feel about the verdict here.

Not reminding someone of their rights shouldnt be a dismissal of a crime or as in this case of suing for civil financial ramifications against those that did not re-educate someone on their own ignorance.

Sueing someone for not reminding them you have the legal option to shut up is trifling.

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
“Forced” pregnancy? I guess you can just ignore the act of making kids and go straight to the justification of killing kids. What ever makes you sleep better
Your still forcing an already alive person to do an act with their body for the sake of a clump of cells. Aka forced pregnancy, it's none of your or my business what someone chooses to do. Obliterated fetal cells are no different than taking chemo for cancer to shrink tumors
Now go back to reading your best selling fiction or whatever helps you sleep better.

Your still forcing an already alive person to do an act with their body for the sake of a clump of cells. Aka forced pregnancy, it's none of your or my business what someone chooses to do. Obliterated fetal cells are no different than taking chemo for cancer to shrink tumors
Now go back to reading your best selling fiction or whatever helps you sleep better.

It’s obvious that you have strong feelings on the matter. I too, have some opinions, but I’m not a woman and will never be in the situation to make that decision. But out of curiosity, do you feel the same way if the baby is 9 months grown and is then aborted? What if the baby was born, and then the mother decided to abort? What if the baby was 2 years old? Same feelings?

amassi

WKR
I just read it. Seems there is some gray area. He wasn’t being arrested or detained. He then admitted his guilt in a self written apology/confession. I’m not sure how I feel about the verdict here.

The case they decided, like most decisions is now moot. The legal precedent will have far reaching repercussions with how far authorities are allowed to meddle before your rights are considered breached.
Couple this infringement with the new fascination with red flag laws and it could very quickly degrade.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you don’t believe in miraculous conception,

Like I said what ever makes you feel better about killing a child,

If you want to think of children as tumors, then so be it.

You must of had to pay a bunch in child support

FLATHEAD

WKR
Regarding the Miranda rights, the best thing to remember is to
be vewy, vewy, quiet if ever arrested.
The only thing you should say is I would like to speak with my attorney
before making a statement.

And Red Flag Laws are unconstitutional. There must be due process.

amassi

WKR
It’s obvious that you have strong feelings on the matter. I too, have some opinions, but I’m not a woman and will never be in the situation to make that decision. But out of curiosity, do you feel the same way if the baby is 9 months grown and is then aborted? What if the baby was born, and then the mother decided to abort? What if the baby was 2 years old? Same feelings?
No once it's birthed it's provided all the protections and Human rights. The slippery slope with putting a gestational age restriction- is that the gestational age line gets moved lower and lower until states make it so low that often the pregnancy hasn't been detected thereby forcing some woman to carry a pregnancy she didn't want.
To further complicate my stance
A premature baby out of the womb has more rights than a gestationaly older fetus.

amassi

WKR
I’m going to go out on a limb and say you don’t believe in miraculous conception,

Like I said what ever makes you feel better about killing a child,

If you want to think of children as tumors, then so be it.

You must of had to pay a bunch in child support
No miraculous conception is a lie.
Never paid a dime, have 2 wonderful kids.

The case they decided, like most decisions is now moot. The legal precedent will have far reaching repercussions with how far authorities are allowed to meddle before your rights are considered breached.
Couple this infringement with the new fascination with red flag laws and it could very quickly degrade.

I think I’m in partial agreement with you there. I think the only thing that is questionable is whether or not he was being detained or arrested, which he was not. I think it’s similar to an undercover op. Does an undercover agent have to tell perps that they have a right to remain silent? Does the patriot act allow the government to use communications without telling you that you are incriminating yourself? Lots of gray on this one. And ftr, I disagree with red flag laws.