NY CCW law held to be unconstitutional

amassi

WKR
Abortion:
Heartbeat @ 14 days.
"The Life is in the Blood".
Thats all I need to know.
God to Abraham- "hey buddy feeling like maybe you dont love me anymore, gonna need you to kill your very much alive son k thanks"
Also if you lack a euterus it doesn't matter what you need to know about abortion since you'll never need to weigh having one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
He basically says the court's libs, are of course, voting with emotion, not legal acumen.
Of course. That's how the liberal playbook works. Logic, reason, and legal acumen never enters their decision making process. That's why they make horrible judges or anyone in leadership or power.

amassi

WKR
She should have made that choice BEFORE it was growing in her body. Just because it's in her body doesn't make it 100% hers. If that was the case, there would be no such thing as child support or dead beat dads.
Rape, incest, molested in church- abortion ok then?

MattB

WKR
Abortion:
Heartbeat @ 14 days.
"The Life is in the Blood".
Thats all I need to know.
Samuel Clemens had a great quote: “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

You might want to research that 14 day number.

WRM

WKR
About Miranda (the rights, not the pregnant girl who is considering whether to abort), the cops don't HAVE to give it to you. They just can't expect to later use against you in court what they obtained without the warning. Often, that info is obtainable otherwise anyway. Sounds like the court just said: no civil suits if you don't get a date with Miranda, not that cops don't have to Mirandize before custodial questioning (if they expect to use that info).

If you don't know to keep your mouth shut by now, maybe they should get to use it against you (assuming you're just running your mouth and they aren't beating the soles of your feet).

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
God to Abraham- "hey buddy feeling like maybe you dont love me anymore, gonna need you to kill your very much alive son k thanks"
At least you understand that God created it all, and HE has the right to destroy it all........not women just "making a choice". But they'll answer for that, along with all their other sins.......just as all of us will.

However, I do believe that everyone has the right to choose.........the right to make their own choices. Someone chooses to kill his neighbor........OK, his choice. But that doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences for those choices.

ODB

WKR
Samuel Clemens had a great quote: “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

You might want to research that 14 day number.

22 days. Even under the transgender “Parents” logo. That should mean you believe it, right?

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Back to the Supreme Court ruling today on concealed carry…

It is the correct ruling if you’re not one of those who wipe their monkey pox ridden asshole with the constitution,
But I have little hope it’ll change the landscape in clown show states like California.

All I’ve seen is Supreme Court intimidation tactics on the front end, and straight up ignoring rulings on the back end.

Laws do not apply to those in charge, and they will run the show how they please. If the ruling goes against their will, meh.
And nothing changes.

Reactions: WRM
IMO your counter example of the near-full term fetus to question abortion in general is analogous to when the anti-2A crowd invokes the existence of fully automatic weapons as justification for implementing “common sense” gun control.

The other two aren’t even relevant in the context of abortion.
They were questions, not examples. I don’t have a dog in this fight, I’m not a woman and my opinion doesn’t matter. I often wish that some folks were aborted 😇

About Miranda (the rights, not the pregnant girl who is considering whether to abort), the cops don't HAVE to give it to you. They just can't expect to later use against you in court what they obtained without the warning. Often, that info is obtainable otherwise anyway. Sounds like the court just said: no civil suits if you don't get a date with Miranda, not that cops don't have to Mirandize before custodial questioning (if they expect to use that info).

If you don't know to keep your mouth shut by now, maybe they should get to use it against you (assuming you're just running your mouth and they aren't beating the soles of your feet).
way I saw it too.

Back to the Supreme Court ruling today on concealed carry…

It is the correct ruling if you’re not one of those who wipe their monkey pox ridden asshole with the constitution,
But I have little hope it’ll change the landscape in clown show states like California.

All I’ve seen is Supreme Court intimidation tactics on the front end, and straight up ignoring rulings on the back end.

Laws do not apply to those in charge, and they will run the show how they please. If the ruling goes against their will, meh.
And nothing changes.
What do you expect, the law was put into place to support corruption. It literally empowered goons to run the city while giving its citizens No recourse.. it’s fundamentally why the second was put in to place from the get go.

Timothy Sullivan and Tammany Hall are historically interesting reads… the political association should come to be no surprise.

Organized crime, Election fraud, bribery, assignations, kickbacks, extortion, prostitution, list goes on and on…

Last edited:

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
What do you expect the law was put into place to support corruption. It literally empowered goons to run the city while giving its citizens No recourse.. it’s fundamentally why the second was put in to place from the get go.

Timothy Sullivan and Tammany Hall are historically interesting reads… the political association should come to be no surprise.

Organized crime, Election fraud, bribery, assignations, kickbacks, extortion, prostitution, list goes on and on…
Sounds about right.

WRM

WKR
What do you expect the law was put into place to support corruption. It literally empowered goons to run the city while giving its citizens No recourse.. it’s fundamentally why the second was put in to place from the get go.

It's all just one giant Kabuki theater. And we are unwitting spectators.

WRM

WKR
I am pretty sure the scotus opinion applies nationwide.

And as Gov Wallace told them in the deseg days: "SCOTUS made their law, now let them enforce it". SCOTUS has NO enforcement arm/mechanism.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I am pretty sure the scotus opinion applies nationwide.
I would agree with that. I mean it is the US Supreme Court which made the ruling. I think their rulings pertain to the entire USA. States will still have final say but, no more, you have to have an over riding concern for your safety before we will issue CC permit.

amassi

WKR
At least you understand that God created it all, and HE has the right to destroy it all........not women just "making a choice". But they'll answer for that, along with all their other sins.......just as all of us will.

However, I do believe that everyone has the right to choose.........the right to make their own choices. Someone chooses to kill his neighbor........OK, his choice. But that doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences for those choices.
Answer for what? Didn't Jesus the Arab wizard die for all of mankind's sins?
I presume that lung cancer patients who previously smoked shouldn't get treatment since that was their behavior that likely caused it and the tumors are God's will.