Off grid food company- Contact?

So I've tried to reach out to Off Grid food CO twice in the last couple of weeks via email and their contact page with no success.

Anybody had any luck getting in touch with them? Just wanted to know when their entrees would be back in stock, if ever?

Thanks

tlkaetz

WKR
I emailed them on Dec 2nd and received a response from Spencer (the owner) on Dec 3rd. He said they had ran into some issues and were waiting on labels. He said on Dec 3rd tha they expected them to arrive in a few days. I'm hoping I will get them soon. I would have never ordered those meals if I had known it as going to take 6 months or more to get them.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man glad I didn't jump on that ship. Was looking forward to giving the entrees a try but no chance of that now

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

tlkaetz

WKR
Thanks for the update. I ordered on August 7th and still haven't received a shipping notification. Your post gives me hope that they will ship soon. I have been very frustrated with the lack of communication from Off Grid Food Company regarding the preorders.

I haven’t had much luck with communication either. I believe he lives 10 minutes from me. May be worth stopping in sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlkaetz

WKR
Update:

I emailed Off Grid Food and Spencer (the owner of Off Grid) responded very quickly with a lengthy reply. He said that my order will ship by Wednesday.

OP
M
Update:

I emailed Off Grid Food and Spencer (the owner of Off Grid) responded very quickly with a lengthy reply. He said that my order will ship by Wednesday.

Tell Spencer that he’s probably losing customers daily with his slow response time. Still no replies for me.

tlkaetz

WKR
Tell Spencer that he’s probably losing customers daily with his slow response time. Still no replies for me.

He said this in his response to me regarding the entrees:

"Good news is no more pre-orders, and we'll start having them in stock in the website mid February after a couple expos we are doing. Will still be small batch, so stock levels may not be high but we'll have them much more consistently."

Looks like they will have entree available mid February.

Don't want to be negative toward a small business guy trying to succeed. Everything I've eaten from OG has been delicious. However I've only been able to obtain breakfast products and trail bars. I've not ever found the entrees in stock, and I'm not into backordering my food supply. I'll likely continue to check their website and buy some of what I like if it's in supply. If not, I'll be a bit sad and move on.

bsnedeker

WKR
Don't want to be negative toward a small business guy trying to succeed. Everything I've eaten from OG has been delicious. However I've only been able to obtain breakfast products and trail bars. I've not ever found the entrees in stock, and I'm not into backordering my food supply. I'll likely continue to check their website and buy some of what I like if it's in supply. If not, I'll be a bit sad and move on.
I agree. Apparently back country food is a hot topic for entrepreneurs lately with a lot of new startups. Unfortunately it seems most of these companies are not ready for prime time. It's pretty clear they are prioritizing marketing over supply chain and logistics which is a receipe for disaster.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Not attacking or defending, took forever to get my stuff, still don't have all of it, but Spencer was quick to contact me back with every email I sent. He admitted the pre-order stuff was a mistake and he said they will not be doing it again. You'll only be able to order in stock items. He's a small shop, him and one other person, he was "outted" here on Rokslide and a couple other places and was not prepared for the overwhelming interest he received in his products. I'll keep ordering from him because everything I've had so far has been great and I think they'll have things much more streamlined in 2019.

tlkaetz

WKR
Just want to give an update....Spencer was very quick to respond every time that I emailed him regarding my order. There was a little mix up with my order getting sent out and Spencer was quick to update me and keep me posted. All of my preorders showed up yesterday in the mail. To my surprise, another package came in the mail today with a few extra items from Spencer because of the mix up. He didn't have to do that. Especially since it is a small company and every dollar earned matters. I can't thank him enough.

OP
M
I emailed them yesterday, again, for the 3rd time, and I have still have not received a response.

Pretty poor performance from a site sponsor. Normally, I would just go on about my business. But I have a gift card that I was trying to use to test some of their product.

OP
M
Just tried to use the email: [email protected] instead of the contact us in box window on their page and got a bounce back saying the address was incorrect.

Can someone please get me a contact email for this company?

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildmeadows