WTS Old school Kifaru: X-Ray, Antero, Tactical Zippy, Grab-It

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling some old Kifaru packs in discontinued colors. All of them are in very good condition with no rips, tears, or damage. Non-smoker and no pets at home. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Happy to ship to AK and HI as well, just need to confirm I'm not gonna get bent over on shipping costs first. Buy 2 or more packs for a package discount!

I'm located in Western CO. No feedback under the new "rating" system but if you go back in my posts, I've sold plenty of items here on the Rok with very happy customers. I also have significant feedback on other forums like Snipershide under the same username.

ALL SOLD

-X-Ray, Black, includes the PALS unpadded belt (separately $90 from Kifaru) and the original instruction pamphlet. $550 $495 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD
-Tactical Zippy, Coyote, includes an Omni frame sheet. $395 SOLD SOLD SOLD
-Grip It 2, Kryptek. $75 or $50 with any of the packs. SOLD SOLD SOLD
-Old style Antero, Black, comes with neat piece of history - a handwritten note from Eric Bender (Head of Design, Kifaru). $375 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Only trade I'm currently looking for would be a Proof Research 18" carbon barrel chambered in 6mm ARC for the AR15 platform.

zlnQH9v.jpg

Last edited: