WTS Once fired brass in all the hard to find calibers.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thank you. I tried to call them to confirm what it really is, cause the picture of the brass is nosler creedmoor but they didnt pick up. Have you bought this from them before by chance?

OP
NevadaMike
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thank you. I tried to call them to confirm what it really is, cause the picture of the brass is nosler creedmoor but they didnt pick up. Have you bought this from them before by chance?
I bought 300 PRC a month and it arrived as planned but the picture is generic. They are terrible with the phones. Small town labor issues with a growing company. I have been there and they are great folks and I have two of their rifles so far.

Last edited:

ahlgringo

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for posting, you are correct- the "once fired" ad is pretty generic in its description. Is this all 1x fired Hornady? Seemed like they were mostly selling Hornady loaded ammo.

OP
NevadaMike
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks for posting, you are correct- the "once fired" ad is pretty generic in its description. Is this all 1x fired Hornady? Seemed like they were mostly selling Hornady loaded ammo.
That is correct. They myst have a deal with them. My rifle arrived with the certified target and 212 ELD-X.