One of the best hunting stories I've ever seen...

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
I've seen Kevins posts and respected his opinion for many years.....here, bowsite, etc. I don't know him...and hope he doesn't mind me bringing it to others attention. My guess is he does these things more for himself than others.

IMO, he has some serious storytelling skills that publishers should be clamoring for.

Well I was just cruising through Rokslide and the Traditional Archery forum when I saw this. At first I thought, "Hey cool...a really good story to read tonight!" And then I see Beendare's first post...color me surprised. Thanks most sincerely. Not that anyone really gives a rip but I AM just a normal guy in Ohio. I don't write professionally and have thus far declined opportunities to speak. I'm not interested in publicity. I think keeping it low key and real is how...maybe...my story helps guys get in there with me. I really like stories that get me completely involved in the hunt, and not just reading an account of it. I want to be holding my breath when I turn the page. Hopefully I've got a few more hunts and a story or two to tell. Anyway...thanks. I'm a lucky guy!

rodney482

WKR
Most excellent

Well I was just cruising through Rokslide and the Traditional Archery forum when I saw this. At first I thought, "Hey cool...a really good story to read tonight!" And then I see Beendare's first post...color me surprised. Thanks most sincerely. Not that anyone really gives a rip but I AM just a normal guy in Ohio. I don't write professionally and have thus far declined opportunities to speak. I'm not interested in publicity. I think keeping it low key and real is how...maybe...my story helps guys get in there with me. I really like stories that get me completely involved in the hunt, and not just reading an account of it. I want to be holding my breath when I turn the page. Hopefully I've got a few more hunts and a story or two to tell. Anyway...thanks. I'm a lucky guy!

One of the most well written stories I have read as well. Can't wait to read more!

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR

Ha!
i figured I would turn as many of my bowhunting bro's onto this freebie.....before it goes to the big screen and they have to pay to see it- grin

rodney482

WKR
Thats as good as it gets for free.
Ive linked several friends to this wonderful piece of literature .

Yes. Awesome adventure. I particularly enjoyed how he explained his mindset, not venturing to far out no matter how big the bull.

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider
Kevin,

Thanks fo taking the time to post your story! I'd been on the fence about joining PBS, you pushed me over. I just signed up. Thanks again. Your story was very well written, and extremely inspiration!

-Ben

Slim Jim

WKR
Unbelievable! What a great write up!! Congrats on a great hunt. I better learn to write better before my next live hunt

Kevin,

Thanks fo taking the time to post your story! I'd been on the fence about joining PBS, you pushed me over. I just signed up. Thanks again. Your story was very well written, and extremely inspiration!

-Ben

Thanks Ben. PBS has been very good to me over my life. My membership there put me with guys who showed me toward hunting opportunities I never dreamed possible. It's an organization loaded with some of the most experienced bowhunters on the planet.