Opinion on America's Best Bowstring

I used these strings in 2015. It's the least amount of stretch I've ever dealt with. String companies have a tendency to go down hill as they grow and I was wondering if they still make a good string. I'd love to hear some feedback if anyone has used them in the last year. Thanks.

2blade

WKR
I use em, buy from the discounted section for around 75 a set for Premiums, 452x. I have no complaints.

Zac

WKR
I have heard good things about the Platinum line up. I went through a couple sets of them a few years ago. The serving eroded on the cam portion and ate into the string on the first set. Second set stretched horribly. Couldn't keep the bow in time for over 100 or so shots.

Raberd14

FNG
Have them on my obsession M6, just changed the string after 4yrs, it was still in decent shape. I figure if they're food enough for obsession to use as their factory string they're good enough for me. I have their mid-level string.

weaver

WKR
Platinum series has always been excellent for me.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
Been very happy with mine. If you have serving issues and have the top line of strings they have a warranty and will replace them if you have any serving issues within a year, or maybe two. I have had to use it and it was quick and painless. I jacked it up around my top cam brush busting, called them and I emailed them a pic and I had a new string a couple days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the platinum series on my elite, they stretched very little initially and have held a tune perfectly after the first adjustment.

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
Run them on my Hoyt Sypder Turbo for the past 2 seasons. They've held up well even with the amount of shooting i do, and the aggressive cams on that bow. Typically run 300-400 arrows through after replacing the string, adjust, then don't worry about it.