Oregon premium tag

Baddog

WKR
Anyone or friends actually ever drawn one? I’ve never even known of a friend of a friend. Sure would be fun!

I know a family that had daughters draw 2 premium deer tags in side by side units. Makes me really question how legit our draw system is....

One of my buddies drew the hunter reporting tag this year.
Any weapon aug 1- last day nov.
He got to choose, deer, elk or Prong and chose Elk

I know 3 people who have drawn. 1 was elk the other 2 drew deer tags. I also know of a few others that have drawn also, but I don't know them personally.

OP
B

Baddog

WKR
Well good to know people are getting them. Guess I’ll keep giving the my $8 per...

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
One of my buddies drew the hunter reporting tag this year.
Any weapon aug 1- last day nov.
He got to choose, deer, elk or Prong and chose Elk

I live in Oregon and have never heard of this. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCooper

WKR
Hunting Partners uncle drew a premium elk tag this year, knew another guy who drew a premium deer a couple years back.

CC11

Lil-Rokslider
One of my little brothers friends had the premium Emily deer tag couple years ago and the brother of a friend has the sled deer tag this year

damer

FNG
I know a family that had daughters draw 2 premium deer tags in side by side units. Makes me really question how legit our draw system is....
Those 2 sisters killed some really good bucks too. One was in August and the other November. I'm sure it's the same family. The odds of it being a different family is even more mind blowing haha

I agree. It seems youth and women draw these and other tags out of proportion. It would be nice to see an analysis of the draw done in this regard.

Yeah you seem to hear about it alot either from people close to you or on podcasts about how someone's wife/girlfriend/sister w/e puts in for a moose/sheep/goat tag and miraculously draws first time. Though it could also be a "insert smart person's name" law that makes it seem skewed.

I don’t know if anyone who’s drawn a premium tag. However I have seen some pictures of some pretty nice animals that have been harvested with premium tags.