Oregon said yes to giving wolves to Colorado.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if it's been covered or not, but looks like Oregon agreed to give you Colorado boys some fury K9 friends. Wish they would have just followed ID, MT, and WY stance on the hole thing and said no.

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
Even if Oregon said no they would have eventually found someone to give some up. I guess they were close to agreeing with the Nez Perce tribe in Idaho. Still might be

Jaquomo

WKR
I have lived in CO since 1962. The shocking thing is how quickly the population of this hellhole shifted hard left. I believe they will put bowbunting on the ballot within the next couple elections cycles, funded with California money, of course. The former president if Fund For Animals tole me it was in the works for one of the lefty western states. CO seems like a likely candidate.

Thanks Democrats, for moving here and f***ingup what was once an amazing place to live.

Finn

FNG
Hunted unit 13 in Colorado first rifle elk season just under two weeks ago. If the winter kill wasn't bad enough we spotted two wolves there already. I'm sure that's what they were as one was jet black and way too big for yotes. I don't know if they migrated or if they were released as most states won't disclose they let them go until long after it happens.

OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Hunted unit 13 in Colorado first rifle elk season just under two weeks ago. If the winter kill wasn't bad enough we spotted two wolves there already. I'm sure that's what they were as one was jet black and way too big for yotes. I don't know if they migrated or if they were released as most states won't disclose they let them go until long after it happens.
A lot of people I talk with claim they have been there for awhile now. I think OR7 went from NE Oregon all the way to California, so definitely not to far fetched for them to migrate.

BS270WSM

FNG
Oregon should give them all away. especially since the odfw will do everything in there power not to pay farmers fair price when they kill livestock and also will say it is not a wolf kill.

bradyhunt

FNG
I hope you were lobbing lead. Any self-considered conservationist should.

tpm231030

FNG
Was in area 12. The season was was tough enough in those GMUs before the winter kill; an expanding wolf population will not make it easier. I hope CPW takes all these factors into account in the coming years when they determine how many tags to sell.

HOT ROD

WKR
Colorado will never have a wolf season unless sum thing drastic happens after next year i imagine lion and bobcat hunting will be banned.