Origin Jeans

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I would love to have a pair of their entirely American made jeans. However, I’m not giving up the cell phone pockets in my Vertx.

Flea

FNG
Just received an email that Origin released some new pants plus the work and delta’s in a relaxed fit.

IMG_7549.jpeg

IMG_7548.jpeg

Going to return the work jeans in straight to try out the relaxed fit. Hopefully this means they fit a bit closer to the OG deltas.

Just received an email that Origin released some new pants plus the work and delta’s in a relaxed fit.

View attachment 670934

View attachment 670935

Going to return the work jeans in straight to try out the relaxed fit. Hopefully this means they fit a bit closer to the OG deltas.
Saw that, keep me posted on them please. Bummer that they don’t honor the 2 for $99 on the relaxed fit.

OP
Desk Jockey
heard they are collaborating with Mike glover of field raft survival on some jeans for EDC, ifyou are into that sort of thing.

Flea

FNG
I received my exchange for the relaxed work jeans yesterday.

These actually fit me well versus the work jean straight leg which were skin tight from the thighs through the calves.

They really opened up the seat, thigh and to a lesser extent - the calves. But not so much they’re baggy, still a fitted look.

These fit more like the Delta straight legs but still have some of the differences inherent to the work jeans, mainly a slightly higher waist and deeper pockets.

Would recommend if anyone had issues with the work jeans being a yoga pant fit.

OP
Desk Jockey
Really liking mine. They hav become my go to for casual wear. Not sure how well they would hold up to abuse, but I can see a couple more pairs in my future.

I had to return my straight fit ones and order relaxed fit. They were like skinny jeans, and I am not a big guy