Original Prana Zion is Back!

17652ba9c00db36e101d3d4ef02306f6.jpg

Feel free to put a link in the comments if this already has a thread. A quick search didn't turn up anything.

And straight version:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feanor

WKR
That’s funny- I just looked the other day at zions to see if there was an update. Thanks for the post.

Fowl Play

WKR
I literally ordered one of the new style Monday cause I needed another set for the season. I’d waited years because I heard how much the new version sucked. So I literally just didn’t wait a couple days long enough. WTF. Just my luck lol

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
I was going to order a new pair a few months ago. I read the reviews and changed my mind. Glad to see they brought back the OG Zions. Thanks for posting

shwacker

FNG
Original or second version? I have Zions with several different fabrics but the actual og with the crappy metal webbing slide that slipped are so amazing. Once they moved to the plastic belt slide, it was all over.

Took them long enough to figure it out
oh they knew with in a month of releasing the others.. The feedback was extremely critical. Just takes a while to source materials and get production back up. Almost all clothing is sold a year in advance. Example would be orders from retail store received this week for prana, would have a 9-18-24 delivery date, but actual mfg samples started 6 plus months ago. Process is really 1.5 year to bring a product to market.

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Just ordered a pair of the OG’s. Got a 20% discount.

shwacker

FNG
Just got some in the mail. I am 37 in Sitka, kuiu 36 I can't even button. These in a 38 I was swimming but the 36 fit well. The slim fit version have same waist but a bit thinner through the thighs and much less baggy at the bottom. I have thick trunks but think the slims are better.

glad they are back. Although I wouldn’t mind if they made that cargo pocket a little bigger.

Darryle

WKR
I have 4 or 5 of the originals, bought the 2.0 and promptly returned them.
I told them when they called asking what my problem was and what could they do to improve them, I said left them alone.

I also told them that if they brought the originals back I would buy a pair in every color, actually bought 2 pair each of the green and iron, that will last me the rest of my life.

2531usmc

WKR
when did they start selling the originals again? Seems like a week or so ago

Can confirm that originals are mostly unchanged from the original originals.

They seems to be dead on outside of some minor branding changes. The fly zipper (the actual pull) is a bit longer, very minor but actually prefer it. Otherwise the material, fit, sewing, pockets and the metal button are all spot on like they never left. All the things people hated about the refresh are gone.

Probably the only article of clothing I ever cared about enough to email a company when they changed them.

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
Can confirm that originals are mostly unchanged from the original originals.

They seems to be dead on outside of some minor branding changes. The fly zipper (the actual pull) is a bit longer, very minor but actually prefer it. Otherwise the material, fit, sewing, pockets and the metal button are all spot on like they never left. All the things people hated about the refresh are gone.

Probably the only article of clothing I ever cared about enough to email a company when they changed them.
Did you order the Stretch Zion? I can't read the tag on my Zions, now they have 4 different styles of the Zion

I wear the regular fit stretch zion, "stretch zion pant". Not the slim fit/stretch zion straight or the "rezion" disaster theyve relabeld stretch zion II and stretch zion slim II.