OSHA has officially released their ETS for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrench

WKR
I don’t think wearing a hard hat driving a nail or a pair of gloves fighting a fire is the same thing as putting an unproven vaccine in your body is the same. I can take a hard hat off, Or pair of gloves. You gonna piss that vaccine out when and if it’s recalled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You left out the part about no financial responsibility for potential adverse reactions. If it's safe, why aren't they putting their money where their mouths are?

Flatgo

Lil-Rokslider
You left out the part about no financial responsibility for potential adverse reactions. If it's safe, why aren't they putting their money where their mouths are?
And the fact this vaccine has had more reported side effects than any other in the history of vaccines.

also I know of more people who mysteriously died days after taking the vaccine then have died from COVID.

Wrench

WKR
And the fact this vaccine has had more reported side effects than any other in the history of vaccines.

also I know of more people who mysteriously died days after taking the vaccine then have died from COVID.

Here is the international WHO site. Scroll down, type in "Covid-19 vaccine" and have fun reading. They're over 2 million claims.

gelton

WKR
You expose others to the virus you are carrying whether you know you are carrying it or not, on public property.

Your right to privacy ends at my right to health and safety.

But yes, you are correct about freedom. Businesses are free to enforce conditions of employment. Don't like it, go find somewhere else to work. Easy peasy.
Where did you get the right to health and safety?

Again my friend, getting this vaccine does not stop you from contracting or spreading Covid it just lessens the symptoms which for the vast majority of the population are minor. This is not an anti-vaccine or pro vaccine stance. It is currently a “science”.
According to what source?

Not these.

One last thing before I ditch the chitt chow, if your employer is requiring the vax they are responsible for worker’s compensation. If you bend the knee to the king and get jab and have a reaction and side effects, report it immediately even if it’s just 2 days worth of a reaction. It’s on record and then anything after is compensable, for up to 6 years in WI, if you need time off or have health issues.

on that note I leave you with this

View attachment 343335
That is an interesting point. If folks think Workers Comp is expensive now, just wait until folks start filing claims against it.

LRHunter

FNG
According to what source?

Not these.

Far less likely, some protection, the headlines you are sharing say it all. Do some research, this is not a vaccine to prevent the disease. It was developed to lessen symptoms.

Wrench

WKR
Let me respond to a couple of your points here -

1) "And let me remind you that this is not all employers choosing to require this on their own...this is being forced on employers by the government. It is by definition, fascism."

I don't think you have that quite right. There were employers, particularly in the health industry (but also the military), who were requiring vaccines well before Biden announced the mandate for federal employees and contractors.

2) If you think this is about forced compliance and not about public health, then I'm afraid you've bought into the conspiracy theories and there is nothing I or anyone else can say to save you from that.

3) There are places to draw a line in the sand, but when it comes to the health of our fellow citizens, that probably shouldn't be one of them. Not to mention the health of our economy. I know a lot of people who call themselves "pro-life" who right now refuse to be vaccinated. Those positions are untenable.

Your point is very reasonable. You wouldn't need to worry if you are vaccinated.....your point is actually to the counter of vaccines. You're suggesting that your vaccination will only work if you're surrounded by other vaccinated people.

That is asinine.

Every human knows the situation and the options....they can all play their hands, but to say that a vaccinated individual is in jeopardy because they may come into contact with a non vaccinated person is laughable. If that's the case, you don't need a vaccine, you need a PAPR and a deserted island.

Wrench

WKR
I wish you luck my friend. I have yet to hear of anyone getting one approved.
Not approving one would be illegal. Accommodation is different. Your employer may argue "undue hardship".....but I would sue to prove how reasonable accommodations cannot be made.

gelton

WKR
You know, they always say the best way to smoke out a would be dictator is to make him act like one.

Let them keep on keepin on...what happened in Virginia and NJ is just a peek at whats going to happen in 2022 and beyond...if this nation can survive until then.

And the only two Republicans I ever voted for in my life was Ron Paul twice for President and DJT the second time around during which time I voted straight R ticket and I can assure you that I am more liberal than 98% of the so-called left.

RS3579

WKR
Everyone can make their own choices. Some have greater consequences than others. We made our oldest sons appointment for 11/9/21 for the 1st vaccination. He understands it’ll come with a little bit of pain/pinch, maybe the pain is holding a lot of people back. They just won’t admit it. I wish everyone great health in the decisions they make!

crich

WKR
Unfortunately there are a lot of large corporations out there that lean left and cannot wait to implement this. Sad day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ones that dont lean left are afraid of the left so they do whatever it takes to avoid any backlash.

4rcgoat

WKR
It's pretty amusing that the anti-vaxx crowd is objecting to this when their orange hero encouraged everyone to get vaccinated and bragged about creating the vaccine. What's truly ironic is that the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers are the very ones that created a situation where a mandate had to even be considered.

You really can't make this stuff up.
Is this guy for real??????

Status
Not open for further replies.