out of the <1 club :)

Loper

WKR
Thanks for taking the time to catalogue your hunt in both photos and words. This was a great read and I’m glad you trip to Alaska was beyond you expectations.

Congratulations on your dahl ram. You can’t quit now. Three other North American bighorn species await! Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, just wow. Mike, that is an outstanding write up and good for you in working all those years and making this trip happen.
I hope you took it easy on the guides......that photo of roasting tenderloins over the fire.....the guide looks like he's whooped.

Awesome!

Randy

Congratulations, I’m so pumped for you! That was a great read thanks for sharing your experience and photos with us!

Really enjoyed following along through the prep and build up to this hunt. I was looking forward to this report. The details and photos are much appreciated. Congratulations!

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Great read, and I can’t think of any other club I’d wanna be kicked out of more so than this one. Big congrats!

LoggerDan

WKR
I really appreciate your tale of Alaskan mountain hunting. It was well written with a minimum of oft stated tropes. That tundra is no joke, huh? Congratulations on a great shot, a fine ram and a wonderful experience. That’s awesome. But man , passing on a 7 ft grizz is rough to hear! Thanks for the fine pictures and for giving your guide and packer so much due credit. God Bless

MTWop

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking forward to this. So happy for you and thanks for the great story. Congrats on a great ram and better memories!