Outdoorsman Tripod adapter

hunterjmj

WKR
I did a search on the Outdoorsmans binocular adapter but couldn't find any info on either the tall or short version. Which one for Meopta Meostar 10x42's?

Outdoorsmans_Blake

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
For any bino that runs on a 15x56 platform, you will need a Tall adapter so you have enough clearance.

On any binos that have a 50mm objective lens or below you can run the short adapter!

If you have any questions on the adapter please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-291-8065!

Brendan

WKR
One advantage to the short (as explained to me) was the ability to leave it attached and put your binos back in your bino harness that way.

Have a short being delivered tomorrow for a set of 10x42's so will try it out...

Last edited:
OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
One advantage to the short (as explained to me) was the ability to leave it attached and put your binos back in your bino harness that way.

Have a short being delivered tomorrow for a set of 10x42's so will try it out...
Yeah, would like to hear what you think.

OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
For any bino that runs on a 15x56 platform, you will need a Tall adapter so you have enough clearance.

On any binos that have a 50mm objective lens or below you can run the short adapter!

If you have any questions on the adapter please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-291-8065!

CAH

FNG
I leave my tall adapter attached and it fits in the side pocket of my exo no problem. Sure it sticks up a little but the tall is definitely worth it in my opinion.

Brendan

WKR
Here's the short with 10x42 Swaro EL's. They will fit back in the Swaro case, and barely in my AGC bino harness without removing if you want.

The only benefit I can see to the tall is that it'd work with bigger binos if you had access to those too.

Note, barrels of the binos are all the way apart in this picture, so doesn't actually protrude quite that much when adjusted to my eyes...

29c156653c480ea5c126aa5c48015d07.jpg

Bigolmuley

Lil-Rokslider

No true. Need a tall with my Swarovski 10x42 Range. The bumps on the bottom won’t allow a short to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk