Outdoorsman

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, Appears my Ingenuity paid off. I was working on setting up a mount for Binos and Spotter. I reached out to Outdoorsman to see if they still had any of their parts that I could buy. Mark wrote me back and said they discontinued the spotter Bino mount a few years ago. but he said he still had one laying around the shop he would sell me for 50$ which I was happy to take it off his hands. After some phone email tag I finally got in touch with him and got a dusty but great condition Spotter/Bino combo mount on the way. They just made a customer for life. Super cool of them to do that.

That’s the Oitdoorsmans I know !!!

Wouldn’t expect anything less from them.

Solid all around.

I’m kinda set on everything from them. Wish I could buy more - ha -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve always had a great experience dealing with them. They’re the first company I’ll go to now if I need something.

Great company, great customer service and great products. I had the bino studs installed on 2 sets of binoculars, also have their tripod and multiple heads to use with binos and spotter. High quality gear.

They are great. Their bino stud saved the day when I bought some swaros just to find out they were a pain to get mounted on a tripod.

CorbLand

WKR
Never dealt with them directly but have bought a couple things from them and its always been smooth. Their bino adapter is the shit and I should have just bought it sooner. Spent way more money trying to find a cheaper version of it.

hunterjmj

WKR
Never dealt with them directly but have bought a couple things from them and it's always been smooth. Their bino adapter is the shit and I should have just bought it sooner. Spent way more money trying to find a cheaper version of it.
Same story here. Bought the bino adapter and studs for both my bino's. The bino adapter has never left my tripod since I installed it.