Owners changing posts on other hunting forums?

Axlrod

WKR
I had spelling corrected on Accurate Shooter by a moderator. What button do I push for that service on Rokslide? *chuckle*

Unfortunately they don’t share my sense of humor - I made fun of normal intelligence teenagers doing stupid challenges on tictok, and a moderator thought I was making fun of the mentally disabled, which I would never do. The last straw was me suggesting the money I’ve sent the NRA has gone into nothing useful other than paying off Stormy Daniels. Now I’m banned for life - not going to lie, I do mis having a human spell checker. Lol
I just call them like I see them, but you were banned for this quote:
"I’m tired of the NRA standing up for mass shooters" which you repeated a few times.

TaperPin

WKR
I just call them like I see them, but you were banned for this quote:
"I’m tired of the NRA standing up for mass shooters" which you repeated a few times.
That’s not what I was told - but, if saying out loud what many people think to themselves is a reason for being banned so be it. The context was after Wayne la pierre had a chance to say something meaningless, but nice, like our condolences to the families, but instead he came across like a total asshat.

Last edited: