Pack to use with Hang-On treestand

Mschool

FNG
Looking for a durable pack that I can tether to my hang-on treestand.

Once I'm in the tree, I would like to hang it up.

Are there any favorites?

kpk

WKR
I used a Horn Hunter g2 for Lone wolf alpha and 4 sticks for a long time. I'm now using the SG avail. As far as a whitetail pack I almost prefer the Horn Hunter.

I've been extremely happy/impressed with my Hill People Gear Connor V2 pack. I've been using it for about a month now and it packs my stand and sticks better than even my kifaru frame and stryker pack and its way smaller profile getting through the woods and up into a tree.

OP
M

Mschool

FNG
Do you attach this pack to your treestand, or are you able to fit it in the expandable section?

schmalzy

WKR
Mystery Ranch Pop Up works excellent for this. You can pack a deer out while packing stand out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheHammer

WKR
I’ve switched to saddles, way more versatile, never have I said man I wish I was in a stand vs when I did both I always found myself saying I wish I had the saddle today vs the stand n found myself on the ground more then in a tree… only stand I would consider is the new beast gear stand, Dan is a hell of a guy…. while white tail hunting I run a mystery ranch pop up 28, it is absolutely perfect for what I do. The 38 might fit your stand needs, you can bungee on the frame so that helps as well. A pintler or sawtooth would be too large imo. I run an hme strap with a hawk added on dual hook. Holds the bow, quiver and pack really well. Everything is accessible and after yesterday it is 50mph rated…