Padding for hip belt

Tikka33

FNG
Hey I was wondering if any other ladies have issues with hip belt rubbing on waist. After a day of hiking, 40lb load on, (training) my hip bones are bruised and usually have a sore on one side or the other. I have an exo mountain k3 pack and have tried adjusting it for relief, no good.
Does anyone have this issue? Solution??
Thx

TheHammer

WKR
Not a lady… but have had hip soreness/hotspots with an incorrectly fitted pack. Just a suggestion, maybe try refitting the pack to you. Imo more padding will cause more movement. The k3 is a fantastic pack, hopefully you get it to work for you.

OP
Tikka33

Tikka33

FNG
Not a lady… but have had hip soreness/hotspots with an incorrectly fitted pack. Just a suggestion, maybe try refitting the pack to you. Imo more padding will cause more movement. The k3 is a fantastic pack, hopefully you get it to work for you.
I agree, the pack is awesome. Can you tell me what adjustments you made ? I tried having the pack sit higher, I tried tightening the belt, wearing it more loose..🤔

OP
Tikka33

Tikka33

FNG
@Tikka33 if you are in the Denver area and want to try the Exo K4 EXS (women's) that @Mark at EXO offers, then send me or @KickinNDishin a PM. Here is the review that she did on it last year https://www.rokslide.com/exo-mountain-gear-k4-exs-pack-system/
Thanks for the link. I actually bought the exo pack due to that smaller frame. Great read tho. I am in canada so Denver is not an option. Thank you for that offer. I took some pictures and will contact exo. Its likely poor adjustment on my end.