WTS/WTT Pair of Garmin Rhino 750 GPS/ 2 way radios

Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
2- Rhino 750's
2- Spare AA battery Packs
2- Belt Clips
2-Snap Ring Tehers
3-Garmin Map packages preloaded onto SD cards
I Used for two hunting season here in Michigan. I do have screen protectors installed on them that i hand cut, so they work but do not fit perfectly. These units are in great condition, no issues. I have the spare battery pack with them that excepts the AA batteries. Also have the Garmin Map packages COLORADO STATE WIDE HUNITNG GUIDE--Garmin Topo U.S. 24K--- Garmin HuntView Michigan. My hunting buddies and I used these while in Northern Michigan and on Island Hunts. Coverage and accuracy is top notch, in my opinion better then phone coverage.
I realized I am a paper Map guy. no more GPS for me.... Just didn't take these out of the pouch much on my second trip, and not at all on my third trip.
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handhelds with Two-way Radios
  • 5 W GMRS two-way radio offers extended range, up to 20 miles; communicate by voice or unit-to-unit text messaging
  • High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
  • Position reporting feature shows locations of other Rino users on the same channel; lets them know where to find you in an emergency1
  • 3” sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
  • Dual battery system provides up to 14 hours between charges on lithium-ion pack or up to 18 hours with optional AA batteries (sold separately)
  • Rino 755t adds preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps and 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
  • Keep a Close Eye on the Weather
  • Communicate by Voice or Text
Both Rino 750 and 755t models feature powerful 5 W GMRS two-way radios that lets you easily stay in touch with your fellow hunters, hikers or explorers in the field. You can also maintain nonverbal contact by exchanging unit-to-unit text messages with other Rino users in your area.
Wireless Connectivity Features
Syncing your Rino 750 or 755t handhelds with a compatible Bluetooth®-enabled headset enhances your radio communications — even under adverse weather or windy conditions.
By syncing your device with a compatible smartphone¹, you can also receive smart notifications (calls, texts, emails and more) right on your display so you can stay focused on the trail ahead while staying connected with friends and family back home

Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation

Garmin BaseStation lets you turn your laptop (BaseCamp software required) into a field command center for tracking multiple Rino units. View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer while Rino serves as a router/antenna. And because it’s Garmin GPS-based, you're in control of more effective search and rescue operations, even when internet or cell phone service isn’t available.

I am thinking $525.00 Ea shipped to your door. I would like to sell as package deal. This sells New for $549 on Garmin right now without map package and spare battery pack.
PRICE DROP TO $400.00 each

Attachments

• IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2178.jpg