WTS PALS sleeves for mystery ranch guidelight

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am no longer sewing at this time.

I have some premade PALS sleeves for the guidelight frame for those desiring PALS on that belt. The sleeve has spacer mesh that wraps around most of the belt pad, there are some loops inside the sleeve to slide the MR belt webbing through and the rear is held down with Velcro that is sandwiched into the Velcro at the rear of the MR belt pads. I've predominately made these with some stiffer coyote 500d material I had around. $55 shipped for a pair. Shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) to order.

Available:
Quantity available = 0: COYOTE 7" version is designed for the <29" belt and has 4 columns of PALS.

Quantity available = 0: COYOTE 10" version is designed for the 29-34" belt and has 6 columns of PALS.

Quantity available = 0: COYOTE 11.5" version is for the 35"+ belts and has 7 columns of PALS.

Quantity available = 1: MULTICAM fabric with coyote trim 11.5" version is for the 35"+ belts and has 7 columns of PALS.

7WwtfiEl.jpg

kzNpCYhl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
These aren't going to fit the terraframe glancing at that belt. Not to say can't work something up for them (provided you get me some details) but I can see the belts are different in photos.

Sniper1*

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’d be in for a set of the 10”... Coyote would be color choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm interested in a 10", preferably foliage or multicam, but happy with coyote too. I'm easy, but I ain't cheap.

TravisIN

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bump. These things are phenomenal and have extremely tight tolerances. Fit couldn’t be better IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh, this looks very useful! I’d like a pocket for my camera and a Nalgene pocket on the left hip belt of my MR Mule.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

prm

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Email and PM sent. I think a sleeve for the left hip belt and a nalgene holder is where I’d start. Foliage would be the preferred color.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yes, if someone wants some it moves them up the priority list to reload the premade inventory with some at the same time. Otherwise I tend to focus on the custom request backlog mainly in the time I have available (sewing is side work so my time/capacity is limited).