Pants for daily wear

I figured this is a good place to ask. I'm looking for pants like these but more of a non-pleated khaki for casual/semi-formal with buttoned down shirt and a tie on occasion as well as with a Polo shirt. Some pockets would be nice but not mandatory. I work with professionals doing building maintenance as a supervisor so I don't really get dirty anymore. Thoughts?

Sent from my PRC-77 using Tapatalk

Ian

Lil-Rokslider
The EB guide pro is a pretty professional looking pant I'd say, aside from the first accent logo that is on one of the side pockets. The side pockets are streamline btw, small zipper. I've had several for more than a year, and I find them very comfortable, however I have had to repair all three of the pairs I have. They don't like a pocket knife in and out several times a day, and the stitching around the side zippers has given away on all three. I probably won't buy anymore even though I love the comfort. They could be fine for lighter duty.

TreyPound

FNG
I believe Sitka is making their Timberline pant in Moss this year. It's a neat color, kind of a cross between coyote tan and foliage green.

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
I wear pants from Paskho which are extremely comfortable and durable yet fashionable. They can be styled with almost anything and are made with eco-friendly, water, oil and dirt repellent fabrics. Beautifully handcrafted, these pants are a perfect option for work, outdoors, travel and more.
Perfect. I think these will be my go to now over the Prana Zion pants.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Duluth Trading Co. Roustabout cargo pants are money if you watch for clearance deals! I have thick thighs, so thats usually where my pants fail first. I have two pairs of these i bought two years ago and have yet to rip a stitch!

Craw3773

FNG
Heading out on my first otc elk hunt this fall. For those who have experience with both, would you prefer the kuhl silencer guide pant, or first lite corrugate pant? I can't find any first lite gear to evaluate in person.

Duluth Trading Co. Roustabout cargo pants are money if you watch for clearance deals! I have thick thighs, so thats usually where my pants fail first. I have two pairs of these i bought two years ago and have yet to rip a stitch!
I have been looking at these pants for a while. I think I'll get me a pair.

bobr1

WKR
+1 on the Prana Zions. I wear them basically everyday and they are incredibly comfortable and durable.

The EB guide pro is a pretty professional looking pant I'd say, aside from the first accent logo that is on one of the side pockets. The side pockets are streamline btw, small zipper. I've had several for more than a year, and I find them very comfortable, however I have had to repair all three of the pairs I have. They don't like a pocket knife in and out several times a day, and the stitching around the side zippers has given away on all three. I probably won't buy anymore even though I love the comfort. They could be fine for lighter duty.
Take them back to the store and they will replace them if the stitching is coming apart. They have a lifetime warranty against manufactureing defects