PayPal Fee Calculator

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
I see a lot of 3% and 4% references in the classifieds when buying and selling using PayPal. I thought I'd post up a calculator that people can use to figure out the actual fee charged. Because I have a classifieds addiction, I created this for my use, and I thought maybe others would like a handy way to figure out the real cost of using PayPal. I hope this link works; if not, I'll delete. I think you have to download the doc once you open the link. I hope this helps, and everyone gets and pays what they expect.
Happy selling....and shopping!

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ag8iHLhq-BDwd4bkwG2RDZg_ueI

Last edited:

Dunndm

WKR
I've had so many problem with guys saying 3% some saying 4. Some guys giving me 2$ flat on stuff that's cheaper. Just all over so thank you for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H'n'F

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Squirrels,
Yes, you are correct. The PayPal fee is 2.9% of the purchase price, plus $0.30. This is just a fast way to figure it up without having to do the algebra every time to be sure of the total so that the seller gets what is agreed upon. Plus, I like spreadsheets, so it was fun for me to make...

You're correct, 2.9% for domestic (US sales) but international sales are 4.4% plus the $0.30 fee, just an FYI. I found this out recently when my Canadian barrel distributor started paying me through paypal and I kept getting hit with a higher than anticipated fee.

Mike