Phone scope questions…

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Are you guys using and otter box defender case with the phone scope? Just wondering how much protection the phone scope offers an iPhone.

It seems silly to switch between your normal case and pulling it to fit the normal phone scope case. But I am not willing to go no case on my phone in between glassing.

What are you guys using/doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnMuley

WKR
The newer phoneskopes provide decent protection. Switching cases all the time sucks, because the phoneskope case has those little yellow rubber tabs on the corner which are hard to set set on some models. Phoneskope cases are a lot more "slippery" than others as well. I always rough mine up with sand paper. I've tried about every case, yet phoneskope still gets my business though.

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
The kowa case is worth a look as an alternative to phoneskope, but availability is limited to certain phones. I have one for an iPhone X but they aren’t available yet for a 12. It’s basically an otter box modified to hold the lens attachment. If you can find one for your phone model, it’s great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 12

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
They make one that adaptes to an otter box defender on the iPhones. I’ve never used it, but was looking on there site the other day.