PLEASE....Need your opinion....Sirui VHD-2004 tripod with VH10 head

Thanks in advance. Please read this and let us know if we should add this to our Sirui inventory.

Most people are looking for a light tripod that folds small and has a good fluid head. The problem is if you are over 6' tall you could get back problems leaning over when standing if you use binoculars or straight spotters

Sirui has this tripod, the VHD-2004 with the VH10 head. With the head it goes over 6', is 4 sections and is aluminum. Weighs 5.5 lbs. Not light but perfect for high power usage when being steady is important.

VHD-2004 tripod with padded four-section legs, ball head, and VH-10 fluid head
Load capacity of 33.1 lb, 5.5 lb weight, maximum height of 68.9",(Plus the head and optic) and minimum height of 9.1"
Twist leg locks and removable leg for use as a monopod
Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
One bubble level on the legs and two on the fluid head help with balance

Normally this sells for $349.90, but as many of you have see, we are giving 20% off all Sirui heads and tripods while they are doing their rebates, through end of April. Makes this $279.92 and you get $50 back.

Not specific to this post but my current permissions will not allow me to direct message you...

Currently running a Manfrotto be free live carbon, with pan tilt head. I have been looking to upgrade but stay close to collapsed length and weight.

Would you recommend the Sirui N-1204SK Carbon Fiber Tripod with VA-5 Ultra-Compact Video Head, or another direction.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
The Sirui is a much better built tripod then the Befree series, by far. In addition the VA5 head is the best fluid head on the market for the money and with the 20% off on the set-up and the rebate from Sirui now, this is a slam dunk. Normally 499.90, 20% off gets you to $399.90, only $50 rebate. I'll do it for $405.00 and you get back $100 from Sirui!!
Best deal on the market

Call me to order or if you have any questions. I am here all week 9-6, Saturday 10-5:30

Joel
516-217-1000