Pnuma Outdoors

Bump79

WKR
I’m 5’6” and 175#
Their website under warranty says if you have any issues it will be fixed. I looked before i bought. And there have been less than 10 people on here saying the fit was good. It’s not a great sample size either way. I have a friend that has had the same issue, luckily he left the tags on. So he left the tags on and put it on and they can sell it if he returns it, i took the tags off and put it on and they can’t resell it. I put mine on over a thin wool layer, his was on his bare nuts. Makes perfect sense?

The fact that they want you try it on means either way you could be putting it on your bare butt, so they should not be able to sell it if returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough. I wouldn't describe your 2 instances either a large sample size though either. What size did you get? It says un-used, new with tags. I do agree it's a tough deal. I just don't know what a company is to do with baselayers returns if they've been worn. The top I'd think would be fine idk why they wouldn't consider that at a minimum

Dcr54682

FNG
Eurooptic sells Pnuma and they have always been great to deal with. Never had return issues with them as long as nothing is stretched out, obviously worn around and still has tags. They run sales too maybe not as low as Pnuma Outlet.

Fair enough. I wouldn't describe your 2 instances either a large sample size though either. What size did you get? It says un-used, new with tags. I do agree it's a tough deal. I just don't know what a company is to do with baselayers returns if they've been worn. The top I'd think would be fine idk why they wouldn't consider that at a minimum

I got a size large. I would say on base layers, if they can’t take returns, then they should put, in big bold letters, on top of the product page AND on the warranty page that it cant be returned. I went to warranty page because i wear large in 90% of things but in 10% i wear medium. However, their warranty page says if it doesnt meet your expectations for any reason. There is also a common-sense section under the warranty, that does not mention wearing base layers.

However, they told me if i try the base layers on, and they didn’t fit they would return them, but not if i wear them. Or if i wear them and leave the tags on. So, in any of those circumstances someone has had the clothes on. As a matter of fact, they tell you to put them on.

To me, if you say your product will meet expectations or you’ll return/refund it, without any qualifiers, you should stick by that.

Bump79

WKR
I got a size large. I would say on base layers, if they can’t take returns, then they should put, in big bold letters, on top of the product page AND on the warranty page that it cant be returned. I went to warranty page because i wear large in 90% of things but in 10% i wear medium. However, their warranty page says if it doesnt meet your expectations for any reason. There is also a common-sense section under the warranty, that does not mention wearing base layers.

However, they told me if i try the base layers on, and they didn’t fit they would return them, but not if i wear them. Or if i wear them and leave the tags on. So, in any of those circumstances someone has had the clothes on. As a matter of fact, they tell you to put them on.

To me, if you say your product will meet expectations or you’ll return/refund it, without any qualifiers, you should stick by that.

I agree, they definitely should do that. And they should add feeback on sizing like other manufacturers on the review. I really have no brand loyalty to Pnuma as I wear about 10 different brands at a given moment. I just don't feel that this is a fair representation. They are more of a regular fit as compared to say Kuiu or Black Ovis which are athletic/slim but in line with Sitka, First Lite, SKRE and most others I've tried.

Hopefully this discussion saves someone the experience you had.

Something just doesn't seem right with picking a large - I wear a large to XL (if athletic fit) in most clothes but that depends on how true it is to size and like to see feedback on size from customers. But I'm 5'11" and have a 35" sleeve - 30" draw on a bow. I'm right in their size large per their chart on tops. It is a tiny bit long but not enough to size down, if I had a slightly shorter sleeve and didn't need to room in the chest sure. Bottoms I'm 33x32" inseam and their medium is a hair long in the 3L but fine.

I'm not sure how you got to a size large as their size chart seems pretty accurate. I don't think you took your size Your size is difficult for manufacturers as I'm sure you're aware - I don't mean that in any derogatory sense, it's just not common.