Podcast and Youtube?

Trent27

FNG
Anyone have any favorite podcast or YouTube channels they like that incorporate backcountry stock quite often? Lots of good hunting stuff out there that of course use stock. Not many making much mention of their stock other than the obvious. Thanks!

Personally there hasnt been many that are related to back country stock and hunting horseback etc. I’ve thought about it in the past but I’m to impatient to build a fan base I get bored with doing it. I have thought about doing YouTube videos on packing, hunting with horses etc, the hardest part is getting the filming done, one of those things you’d prefer to do in the summer as to not mess with your hunts and stuff. But I’m definitely considering it to help fill out some of my summer stuff and try to make it as educational as possible. Lord knows there’s tons of guys that rent horses every year and don’t have the basics and have wrecks and stuff. But also outfitters don’t want everyone to know their tips and secrets as to not get hired anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Trent27

FNG
Thanks for the recommendations! I am familiar with most of those. Backcountry BC has some good quality stuff and incorporates and shows their stock quite a bit

I haven’t seen very many on backcountry horse hunting but these are my favorites

406highlanders probably as close to horse hunting as you can get

My favorite horsemanship channels
Pat and Deb Puckett- the disciplined ride
Ken Mcnabb
TS mules
Warwick Schiller

Amelia Newcomb Dressage- I’m not a dressage person but if your truly interested in developing a great soft and responsive horse. Her tips can be shared across all disciplines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Trent27

FNG
Thanks! I've watched quite a few things from Pat and Deb!