Possibly New Sitka Pack

KMF

FNG
I saw a Sitka Advertisement on Youtube the other day I noticed the guy on the dirtbike had a what looks to be new sitka pack on that is a solid color with a more streamlined look and a lid. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about if they are coming out with new packs soon because this one looked quite a bit different from the Mountain Haulers. I will try and find a picture but I can't seem to find the advertisement anymore.

Ty17

FNG
I’d be very interested in a solid color and a I from them. I shouldn’t have paid for ad free YouTube so I could see the ad, lol.

Always curious what companies come up with, but I will always buy packs from companies that specialize in them and focus all R&D and testing to packs… I understand why they want a share of the market, but I know a company like exo, kifaru, stone, etc will have a lot more investment in s new pack system they release, because that’s what their company is specialized in

A clothing company doesn’t have the resources to compete with niche pack companies, and most “pack” companies do as much in this country as they can to make it work… clothing companies in general will be all overseas production with American made prices

It’s one part of life that it’s easy to support American made… we often don’t have that as an equal or better option (or option at all)

Still curious what they come up with, but already know I’m not their target market.

Always curious what companies come up with, but I will always buy packs from companies that specialize in them and focus all R&D and testing to packs… I understand why they want a share of the market, but I know a company like exo, kifaru, stone, etc will have a lot more investment in s new pack system they release, because that’s what their company is specialized in

A clothing company doesn’t have the resources to compete with niche pack companies, and most “pack” companies do as much in this country as they can to make it work… clothing companies in general will be all overseas production with American made prices

It’s one part of life that it’s easy to support American made… we often don’t have that as an equal or better option (or option at all)

Still curious what they come up with, but already know I’m not their target market.
Agreed. Love Sitka, Kuiu, etc. clothing, but the packs just don’t measure up to what the big 3 are producing. Have had a couple friends that were very happy with their kuiu/sitka/badlands packs, until they tried one of the others.

OP
K

KMF

FNG
Finally found the ad again and posted the pictures of it below.

Attachments

• IMG-6354.jpg
    IMG-6354.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-6355.jpg
    IMG-6355.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 63

md126

WKR
Sitka makes good stuff, packs included. Maybe not in the same class as a SG Kifaru or Exo for load hauling but well designed especially for day use. Love my Flash 20