Powder valley h4350 in stock

Well I sure as heck hope I get my order.
I do not have any mid rate burn powders.

But I can't imagine they have any left after 2 hours.

kpk

WKR
Okay same here good. What are you using it in? I’m planning on using it for my 6.5 prc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.5 creed with 140 elds.

Unfortunately, I need H1000 more than 4350 at the moment. IF the 4350 shows up I may need to trade it for H1000 or mag primers. Hard times robbing Peter to pay Paul.

no_click

FNG
Midsouth went from "in stock" to out of stock between me putting it in my cart and getting my credit card entered

Wyattblu48

Lil-Rokslider
6.5 creed with 140 elds.

Unfortunately, I need H1000 more than 4350 at the moment. IF the 4350 shows up I may need to trade it for H1000 or mag primers. Hard times robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Yeah I got some local last night, might try it in my wife’s 7mm wsm. Seems like it’s gonna be too hot for my 6.5prc. I also am trying to trade it for h1000 since I only have 1.5 pounds left but I can’t find anyone to trade with

I tried and tried as soon as I saw it appear on Discord. But my info kept giving an error and I had to repeat, I finally walked away. I have some N555 I loaded up and am yet to try, but am hopeful this will be equivalent.

What is "Discord"? Do you have a link or PM me? I can't seem to find anything on the web, only web games BS.

There is a whole thread on it. It should come up if you search Discord.

I found the thread and checked out Discord. It is not a .gg website and pretty weird. I guess I would have to play with it, but similar to Ammo Seek and others.

But on the bright side, I found Federal 210 primers, 1000 count, for $249.99. Not including shipping and hazmat a good deal, right?

brushape

WKR
I found the thread and checked out Discord. It is not a .gg website and pretty weird. I guess I would have to play with it, but similar to Ammo Seek and others.

But on the bright side, I found Federal 210 primers, 1000 count, for $249.99. Not including shipping and hazmat a good deal, right?

I just got 1000 federal 215s for $32 at Sportsman’s down the street from my house so I hope you’re joking

I just got 1000 federal 215s for $32 at Sportsman’s down the street from my house so I hope you’re joking

Bru, totally joking. There will be primers here and there that come up. I bought 4,000 CCI small rifle primers a few months ago at a local shop. So yes, good idea to keep an eye out.

But no, I would NEVER pay that much for rifle primers.

kpk

WKR
4350 showing back in stock at midsouth

My order from last night processed and is getting ready to ship

EDIT.......GONE ALREADY

I saw those as well. I really hope nobody pays that price.

kpk

WKR
Do they normally send tracking info.
Says my order status as complete 🤞🤞🤞 i might actually get to shoot.
I don't know. It's my first successful order from Midsouth. My others have all been from powder valley.

All my orders from Powder Valley and Mid South, once entered, have proceeded flawlessly. I think their websites keep on hand stock. Hence the sold out notice during checkout when guys beat you to the punch.