Powder Valley price hike

Good deal. I just got an 8 pounder locally last week, so no fees. It’s actually been coming in stock fairly regularly. Berger 215s are as well… for now.

OP
D
Good deal. I just got an 8 pounder locally last week, so no fees. It’s actually been coming in stock fairly regularly. Berger 215s are as well… for now.
Unfortunately i dont have a good place to shop for reloading supplies locally. By the time i pay for the fuel to get to a good shop its cheaper to pay the hazmat fee. I try to do a pretty big order when i do it to absorb that fee a little better.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the heads up, knew it was coming but wasn’t sure when. Ordered a supply of varget, h5350 and staball 6.5. Already got a h4831sc jug so that’ll feed my cartridges for a good bit to weather things.

Still need to find some reasonably priced WLR available.

It sucks..but all the more reason to get a 223 if you like to shoot a lot. Pretty quickly a 223 will “pay for itself” vs shooting thousands of rounds of just about anything else. Small rifle primers are available and cheapest (just paid $70 a brick), .223 powder is cheaper ($275 for a jug of lever), brass and projectiles are also dirt cheap comparatively.

Basically 1/3 the cost of shooting my 6.5 creedmoor and arguably more fun/challenging at long distance

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yeah, I had some cci lrp’s in cart early this morning…$153, nope. It says something that they were stock for quite a while compared to normal.
I was on their site this morning around 0910 mst and they had nothing for LR primers. Kind of odd too now that they have some, because I didn't get an email notice like I should have. I also checked last week when I ordered powder, and they had none. Tough to make it work though financially when they limit you to only 1 box.

Flyjunky

WKR
I was on their site this morning around 0910 mst and they had nothing for LR primers. Kind of odd too now that they have some, because I didn't get an email notice like I should have. I also checked last week when I ordered powder, and they had none. Tough to make it work though financially when they limit you to only 1 box.
yes, hazmat and shipping sucks when you can only get one brick.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah I put in a powder order on Sunday and they had nothing for large rifle primers then, I called to ask if I could add onto my current order/hazmat, nope. Have to cancel and reorder to do that (and various powder prices went up).