Pre-scouting

RS3579

WKR
What are you doing with your rifle when you arrive to the hunting area 3-4 days before the season? When you’re away from your vehicle and out scouting, whether it be glassing or boots on the ground. Do you carry your rifle with you at all times, or hope and pray while they are stored in the vehicle? Assuming you don’t need it for protection.

gwtravis

Lil-Rokslider
i leave rifles locked in the truck under the seat uncased. cases are in the bed or somewhere more "accessible" so any interested parties will think guns are not in camp when they find the case empty.

Thieves are generally opportunists and its a long way back to where I camp. I can't get into the mind of a thief but snooping around a very likely armed person's camp just seems like an FAFO situation even a thief would avoid

grfox92

WKR
There is a massive thread on this exact subject if you choose to search for it.

Edit I take that back. My phone is acting up and won't let me load out of Google. But google "leaving gun in truck rokslide" and 4 or 5 threads with come up.
Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
R

RS3579

WKR
There is a massive thread on this exact subject if you choose to search for it.

Edit I take that back. My phone is acting up and won't let me load out of Google. But google "leaving gun in truck rokslide" and 4 or 5 threads with come up.
Thanks for your input. I copied and pasted your suggestion in the “search bar” and 3 post came up. No other threads. Please attach the link if you have it. Thanks again!

grfox92

WKR
Thanks for your input. I copied and pasted your suggestion in the “search bar” and 3 post came up. No other threads. Please attach the link if you have it. Thanks again!
You have to use Google. Not the rokslide search bar.