Pristine venture raft

If you have wondered how many people and how much duck hunting gear you can get in a pioneer extreme, the answer is 5 guys 2 dozen decoys and a dog, being pushed by a 5 horse motor!

effcb3060925057975e101e9d9d1521c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If you have wondered how many people and how much duck hunting gear you can get in a pioneer extreme, the answer is 5 guys 2 dozen decoys and a dog, being pushed by a 5 horse motor!

effcb3060925057975e101e9d9d1521c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
you guys must fish, i don't see any life jackets, but that is the river runner in me coming out.

OP
kwackkillncrew
i get it....probably should have been wearing them (we had them) but with a raft that has multiple chambers and not being in moving water we decided it would be more of a hindrance to have to swim with them and crawl back into the raft. we scoped out our route to make sure there wasnt any pinnacles we could hit the day before. As with everything people take calculated risks. If you never take any risks you would live a pretty boring life.

AKDoc

WKR
Thanks for sharing the picture...I enjoyed it!

My PR-49HD and Kork have been excellent purchases as well, and I use the heck out of them every year. LB has definitely brought some highly useful inflatables to the market for our Alaskan adventures! Thank you LB!

i get it....probably should have been wearing them (we had them) but with a raft that has multiple chambers and not being in moving water we decided it would be more of a hindrance to have to swim with them and crawl back into the raft. we scoped out our route to make sure there wasnt any pinnacles we could hit the day before. As with everything people take calculated risks. If you never take any risks you would live a pretty boring life.
fully endorse going big!
lochsa.jpg