Sold PSE Evo XF 33 E2 70lb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyoung46

FNG
I have a 70lb tan PSE EVO XF33 with E2 cams for sale for $510 tyd via PayPal. The bow has never been in the woods and is in very good condition. It has catfish custom strings in Vec99 that have never had a peep installed. I will include the original strings as well. It additionally has been converted to the EZ.220 shim system and comes with the standard .100 and .120 shims on the bow as well as the original shims (one shim was sanded down to make the EZ system work). There are a few marks on the bow that are noted in the pictures. The main thing is from where I had a two piece quiver mounted, the module screws from adjusting draw length, the rest, and near the axles from the e clips. The bow will come with the original string stop (I am keeping the sandtrap stop shown in the pictures). Also, the draw length range on the bow is 28.5" - 32.5".

* I currently have the Ultraview nock on grip and TAP draw stops on the bow that I can include for an extra cost. The original draw stops and grip will come with the bow regardless. The Ultra view nock on grip will be an extra $35 and TAP draw stops will be an extra $30 as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back