Sold PSE Mach 34 Bottomland EC2 cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckDend96

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For sale: RIGHT hand PSE Mach 34 (not registered) in bottomland finish with EC2 cams. 70 lbs limbs (presently drawing 74 lbs with limb bolts maxed). Draw mod is presently in the “A” slot and draw length measures out at 31”. Let off mod = 80, 85, 90% let off. I’m currently in the 80% slot. Factory strings installed. Riser has some chipped paint around grip where I initially used grip wrap/tape. Other than a few minor (and I mean very minor) scuffs, these are the only visible markings. The aftermarket and original parts that will be included in sale are:

• Hamskea 1/4” raptor peep sight.
• QAD PSE integrate rest (capture bar removed).
• All mounting hardware included.
• TAP cable rollers and original rollers.
• TAP draw stops and original draw stops.
• PSE EZ 220 shim system with tool.
• Hi-Tek sandtrap string stop and PSE original stop.
• Bowfinger Ultimate stabilizer mount (rear).
• Cutter QD front mount 0 degree.
• Cutter 12” 10” & 8” stabilizers.
• Cutter 14 oz. of tan & black weights (beveled and flat).
• Hoyt shortstop stabilizer (tan) with weight.
• Ultraview Grip enhancement.

Overall fantastic bow and my first PSE. Not one I had planned on parting ways with, but there’s a few I just shoot better. With some mass weight added in the right places, it holds exceptionally well. In my opinion, the 80% let off mods at 74lbs is very manageable and feels perfect (to me). Never chrono’d the bow, but it launches a 468 grain arrow plenty fast for me. The endless aftermarket add-ons are a must, if you ask me. Took a good bow and made it great. TAP and Hi-Tek upgrades make a huge difference. Not interested in splitting up the sale (for parts) at the moment.

$1750 shipped TYD for everything. PayPal is acceptable. IMG_7350.jpegIMG_7353.jpegIMG_7352.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.