Puffys and Boots

jordani

FNG
Few misc puffs and boots the flight control tower is asking me to send down the road. All prices are TYD CONUS with tracking. Will take paypal gift or +3%, money order or check (will ship when clears).

1. Sierra Designs Baffled Down Parka. Like new condition. 800fill down, DWR coated shell and treated down. Double layered shell on forearms and butt. Jacket is fitted to cover your seat with double layered section. Hood folds down into a turtle neck like collar (does not detach). Entire jacket folds into its own pocket to make a pillow. $150
2. Dr. Marten Pull On leather boot. Size 12. Worn only a few times, no visible wear on sole. Size 12, standard width. $60
3. Redwing heritage irish setter boots. size 12D. Worn pheasant hunting a few times. I just don't like the fit. Fantastic boot that can be recrafted in the future. Little heel wear, but a lot of sole left as shown. Leather in good condition just needs a cleaning. $120
4. Patagonia nano puff pullover, blaze orange. In average condition. One whole, pictured, that was repaired with tenacious tape, no loss of insulation. Great midlayer/blaze outerwear. $40

If someone wants all items 1-3 as listed I will throw in the Patagonia puff for free as a kicker.

IMG_2166.jpgIMG_2167.jpgIMG_2168.jpgIMG_2169.jpgIMG_2170.jpg

Back