Pulk attachment to Duplex frame

sveltri

WKR
I'm planning on building a pulk to use while coyote hunting in the winter, and I'm wondering if anyone has a good way to attach to a Kifaru frame. I know I could probably just attach with carabiners to the webbing on the belt, but wondered if there was a better way that wouldn't stress the stitching as much.

rclouse79

WKR
I tied a loop through multiple webbing holes and hooked the carabiner to that. I haven’t used it a lot yet, but it seems solid.

Voyageur

WKR
I'm planning on building a pulk to use while coyote hunting in the winter, and I'm wondering if anyone has a good way to attach to a Kifaru frame. I know I could probably just attach with carabiners to the webbing on the belt, but wondered if there was a better way that wouldn't stress the stitching as much.
I don’t think there will be enough friction pulling your pulk to worry about stressing any of the stitching, especially when you’re pulling it over snow. The attached link explains the method I used for my pulk. It sounds like you are contemplating something very similar. Hope this helps

reaper

WKR
Here you go
Hang by the molle webbing and secure by a second webbing from the omni belt.

If you only use the molle webbing with time it will wear out,it's better with a strap around the belt and you can pass it into the molle on the belt and attach carabiners
7aa929a08e6f3faa611905cd1f99cf1d.jpg
41a463a25c8fe028e084f14d070f1482.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk