Q2i fusions?

azbill

FNG
Any one use Q2i fusion xII vanes , 3 fletch with with a magnus blackhornet type broadhead? I 'm thinking of using both and wondering if thats a good comination. Dont wantto go 4 fletch. hope these vanes will work!

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
Q2i fusions are my favorite. Tough, don’t deform and easy glueing. I run 4 fletch but that’s just my personal preference

I’m shooting the 3.0s right now, 3 fletch with an iron will s125. Seems to fly well and vanes are holding up when I get pass through as on my old target. Also very easy to glue on.

Kindo

WKR
I’ll echo what the previous two have said. I do run mine as a 4-fletch but they’re durable, don’t deform and a breeze to glue on. I like the lower profile of them as well as I was having some clearance issues.

I usually run the 2.1's in 4 fletch and 3.0's in a 3 fletch. I have tried the 3.0 in a four fletch but it was unnecessary rotation and started to parachute at longer distance.

Q2i are my favorite vanes great flexibility, shape retention, and easy adhesion.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I am another vote for the 2.1s

4 fletch for me, I have no problems shooting any type of broadheads

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
With the 3" you won't have any problems at all with an offset or helical. With the 2.1" they will work, but I found that in a 4-fletch they work even better........just more consistent. Depends on how far you plan on shooting. Being an inch or two off out to 40 isn't as big of deal as being 3+ inches off beyond 40. I have arrows fletched with both the 3" in a 3-fletch and the 4-fletch 2.1" and they hit really close together out to at least 60. I did shoot an elk a few years ago with the 2.1" in a 3-fletch with a mechanical head.........but that was only at 30 yards.

You might want to try the higher profile 2.1 fusions (not the x ii) with a fixed head for added steeringif going 3 fletch. They are .55 high while the x iis are .43, which is why u see a lot of guys add the fourth vane with the xiis. I have been shooting the regular 2.1 fusuons and will be trying the x iis this year but I shoot sevrs which are really low profile in flight. I actually have some extra of the regular fusions and can send you 9 to fletch up and try if you like to go along with the xiis if you order those. Pm me your address if interested

OP
A

azbill

FNG
You might want to try the higher profile 2.1 fusions (not the x ii) with a fixed head for added steeringif going 3 fletch. They are .55 high while the x iis are .43, which is why u see a lot of guys add the fourth vane with the xiis. I have been shooting the regular 2.1 fusuons and will be trying the x iis this year but I shoot sevrs which are really low profile in flight. I actually have some extra of the regular fusions and can send you 9 to fletch up and try if you like to go along with the xiis if you order those. Pm me your address if interested
t

OP
A

azbill

FNG
Thank you very much for the offer however my son in law just ordered some . I'll borrow some from, him he lives closer,and besides he owes me.

devinhal

FNG
I have ran 4 fletch Fusion X-II 2.1 vanes for several years and couldn't be happier with the durability I get from them. This year I fletched my new arrows with the Griff X 3" vanes from Q2I and I think they are quieter in flight than the Fusion X-II vanes. I've been pretty happy with them so far and look forward to working with them going forward.

blazingangel09

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a dozen 4 fletched with the Fusion 2.1 through Black Ovis Custom arrow builder (highly recommend) and I have been very impressed so far.