Question for Nu-Way propane stove users

kestump

Lil-Rokslider
Looked like there were a few Nu-Way users based on the thread Luked started. Don't want to hijack his thread so started this one.

For those that use them, how does your stove pipe mate up with the stove? And what kind of pipe do you use?

I tried using some steel 3 inch pipe that I had before I purchased the stove and it is the same diameter as the hole in the stove...won't go in, nor is it big eneough to nest over the nub that slightly protrudes up around the hole. I've ended up using aluminum propane furnace vent pipe. It nests over the nub, but it isn't very strong or durable. Would like to find a better solution and curious what you guys use. Thanks!

There is a short 4” long female/female adapter that mates the stove to a 3” pipe. Mine came with a package that included the stove and a nesting pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looked like there were a few Nu-Way users based on the thread Luked started. Don't want to hijack his thread so started this one.

For those that use them, how does your stove pipe mate up with the stove? And what kind of pipe do you use?

I tried using some steel 3 inch pipe that I had before I purchased the stove and it is the same diameter as the hole in the stove...won't go in, nor is it big eneough to nest over the nub that slightly protrudes up around the hole. I've ended up using aluminum propane furnace vent pipe. It nests over the nub, but it isn't very strong or durable. Would like to find a better solution and curious what you guys use. Thanks!
I had no problems just nesting the pipe on the hole.

Or I did until my stove broke. Any idea how to get a hold of those guys? I’ve sent several emails. He responded once with a suggestion that didn’t work. Doesn’t seem interested in letting me return the stove or even order parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the biggest Nu-Way for my 8 man tipi and the damper from my SO wood stove sits into the Nu-way and then my SO stove pipe fits onto the damper......easy-pesy