QuierKat 65% off

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone been able to figure out what size the seat post is on the pioneer 750? I was not successful finding anything online and mine came with zero literature or instructions. I don't have a caliper or anything to precisely measure it. I would like to order an upgraded seat
Should be 31.6

Passing this deal along if any Texas folks want to try an ebike. I bought a pioneer and ibex and think the pioneer gets the job done for what I'm using it for. Will let go of the ibex for the price I paid for it
@TX4ever where are you located at? I’m in San Antonio.

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
Eh, would have given the same price to a fellow rokslider but ended up making a few bucks. So basically got the pioneer for free. Thanks OP!

Broomd

WKR
Eh, would have given the same price to a fellow rokslider but ended up making a few bucks. So basically got the pioneer for free. Thanks OP!
Ha! Nice.

I just put my Ibex and wife's Pioneer together. Predictable difference in quality between the two.
Haven't rode a bike in 20 years, I"m a runner, should be interesting to ride again with a motored bike... :)

Summitdog

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll also sell the medium Ibex I bought to a Rokslider for what I paid. I have it listed for sale elsewhere for more but I’ll pass the deal along to someone here. Central IL, Bloomington/Peoria area.

I’m originally from Peoria Heights. If the offer is still open, let me talk to my brother who still lives there and see what we can work out.

Sending PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fowl Play

WKR
Road about 10 miles today on the Ibex, its very nice, but... new slight issue. It's too powerful for riding with my kids. I can't get the thing to go slow enough. Even in it's lowest Class 1 setting on the lowest pedal assist mode it's immediately trying to get me over 12-13mph. They really should have made more pedal assist levels than just 3. With other's I've had, they had a very light pedal assist mode that pretty much just made up for the increased weight of the bike, so you got a similar feel to riding a non-ebike. Not so with this. I played around with every setting I could and eventually gave up and just turned the bike off. Can confirm pedaling an 86 pound bike is a very good workout. Thankfully these mid-drives actually pedal easier than my previous hub drive when off, probably because you are not spinning the heavy hub motor.

Last edited:

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
I’m enjoying messing around in the Ibex. Anyone with the Ibex recommend a pannier rack? Or aren’t they compatible with this type? Thanks.

Broomd

WKR
Well, flung a leg over our bikes today, damn what a hoot! wow. Spike Camp above is spot on, these things are ridiculous!
Have the Ibex VPO dialed at 'unliimited' class, and had that thing clipping along at 34mph on the flats.
For a single speed, the pioneer wasn't far behind, my wife is a little thing and she flies.

Agree with the assessments, new seat is ordered; the factory option is brutal. Quality helmets are incoming too.