QuierKat 65% off

Haven’t even thought of an e bike before.
65% off the ibex!?
One on the way.
If I don’t like it or it doesn’t prove useful for my plans, no way I’ll loose money on Craigslist.
Thanks for the heads up!

xziang

WKR
Ready to purchase as well. I’m primarily a whitetail hunter and am wondering what guys do with the bike when stand hunting. Stash it near the stand or a ways away? I wouldn’t think it should bother deer too much, but looking for others experiences.
LOL I have ridden a 'normal' bike before and i have seen deer look at my bike before and actually have been curious about it! Heck even seems sometime the deer are less spooked about riding then if i was walking. I just can't pull the trigger on one. Damn tempting though.

KY Ryan

FNG
Can anyone see the available size of the pioneer 750? It looks like there is only one option but I can’t tell what it is. Am I overlooking something?

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
Meh price is about in line with what they are worth. Worst of the worst components.

I bought a Pioneer 750, thanks for the code!
Sizing it falls between M/L at least in terms of seat tube length, hoping it works out for my L/XL self lol.

Meh price is about in line with what they are worth. Worst of the worst components.
Interesting. I dont own an e-bike yet. What components specifically are the "worst of the worst"? I cannot find any reviews that confirm your statement. On the motor side from what I have read Banfang motors are high quality.

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
I've never seen another 1000w mid drive ebike anywhere close to that Ibex price point. All reviews I've seen from Quietkat show them to be solid bikes. Seems like a steal to me

Broomd

WKR
Do these bikes include a charger? Thinking of a pioneer 750 for wife and ibex for myself...

Thanks in advance.

Billinsd

WKR
Interesting. I dont own an e-bike yet. What components specifically are the "worst of the worst"? I cannot find any reviews that confirm your statement. On the motor side from what I have read Banfang motors are high quality.
He probably means the Tektro brakes, maybe pedals and gears, etc. Motor and Battery are the most expensive parts of the bike and look to be good.

Broomd

WKR
Looks like charger is included, helluva deal here, been waiting for something like this.

Last edited:
I mean sure relative to a $5,500 MTB the components are cheap.

But the motor and technology are a massive part of the cost, and replacing drivetrain/tires/normal bike components is cheap (and also likely not necessary). Tektro makes some really crappy products and some good ones. With a 203mm rotor you probably don’t need Shimano XT level braking.

Fowl Play

WKR
Not sure what he meant. The motor and other electronics on this bike are top tier. Tires, shocks, everything else are at least mid tier.

I went ahead and ordered an Ibex, for the price I’ll see if I can find some aftermarket rack to work for how I use mine. If not, I’m sure I can sell it for more than I paid.