QuierKat 65% off

Slingshot

FNG
Anyone know if the batteries from the pioneer 750w and 500w are compatible with eachother?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

jeffpg

WKR
Thanks a lot for the info... I think....

I just ordered 2 Ibex bikes for my lady and I, completely loaded out including the Angler Kit for each. We do enjoy hunting and fishing together.

The thing is, I already have 2 QuietKats and a Rambo.

Attachments

• 96120357_3472603272754179_911593107630325760_n.jpg
    96120357_3472603272754179_911593107630325760_n.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 126

I just ordered 2 Ibex bikes for my lady and I, completely loaded out including the Angler Kit for each. We do enjoy hunting and fishing together.

The majority of ebikes are HEAVY and have wide tires. What rack are you using? I'm going to be in the market since my 2 bike rack was a cheapie from local hardware store. Can't trust big money on a cheap rack.

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
Only thing I don't like about the Pioneer is the battery it comes with but upgrading it is still pretty cheap.

Thanks for the deal OP.

On another note, it looks like the “quierkat” cooler is a good deal too.

Has anyone used their handlebar bow rack?

Broomd

WKR

Ha! Man, you're ready for the trail there, Jeff. How do you like the bikes you already have?

jeffpg

WKR
I like different characteristics about the QuietKat and the Rambo.

My 2018 Rambo XP 1000 shown with the turkey has been a literal beast of a bike. It’s tough as nails and has plenty of power. The original battery is still going strong and it’s never been babied. I never seem to have my trailer handy when I need it so I haul gutted deer on the back of it routinely. It has tubeless tires with Orange Seal to fight west Texas thorn country. Rambo has impressed me in every aspect, including customer service.

The newer QuietKats have some preferred features that I like and I enjoy riding them but they also still have some proving grounds to cover in my book, especially in the longevity and customer service departments. The 750 Ranger’s battery didn’t last 100 miles before it chit the bed on me, but in all fairness I bought it second hand and can’t verify the year model, but it could be a 2017. Even so, QuietKat should be able to help me with a replacement battery but that bike sits idle because they ignore my pleas for help. I’m told that battery can be rebuilt and I seriously need to get that done but I don’t know where to start…

Last edited:
Wow, I couldn't pass up the price for the Ibex. $1800 is what I paid for my full suspension Specialized mountain bike 20 years ago! This will get some use during spring bear for sure!

Hopefully, my order doesn't get canceled.🫰

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

joestrow

WKR
I’m joining the ebike club. FYI the 750 gave me a pop up that said out of stock, but still allowed me to order… guess we’ll see what happens.

Any suggestions on a bow/rifle carrier? And a small bike trailer that can double for hunting gear and an occasional kiddo?

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I've been really close to pulling the trigger on a bike shop mid-drive ebike for a few months now. The ibex is a hell of a deal, ordered it for myself and the 500w pioneer with a upgraded battery for the wife (she won't go fast anyway) both bikes shipped to my door and still saved me thousands over what I was looking at

hunt1up

WKR
I just hope they have enough bikes to honor all the orders! I know me and a few friends are responsible for a dozen bikes sold. Plus all the guys here and I’m sure some of their friends.