Quiet Turkey pants

satchamo

WKR
I’m in the hunt for some quiet TO ME pants to wear for turkey hunting. I’ve been wearing FL corrugated but they’re so swishy if I’m walking there’s no way I’d catch a gobble.

Does anyone know of a similar stretch style pant that isn’t so damn loud that is also available in tall inseams? And no I don’t want those garbage wool pants that FL makes . I’m looking for something in solids like brown or green.

WCB

WKR
KUIU Attack pants? I have them and spot and stalk hunt deer in them. Quiet like wearing sweat pants. ZERO swish or noise when going through brush

Fowl Play

WKR
I’m in the hunt for some quiet TO ME pants to wear for turkey hunting. I’ve been wearing FL corrugated but they’re so swishy if I’m walking there’s no way I’d catch a gobble.

Does anyone know of a similar stretch style pant that isn’t so damn loud that is also available in tall inseams? And no I don’t want those garbage wool pants that FL makes . I’m looking for something in solids like brown or green.
Prana Zion. They are my hunt everything/daily workwear pant....

And I mean the original "Stretch Zion" not the "II" the 2nd version of the pant is not as good and they actually brought back the original because of it.

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
KUIU Attack pants? I have them and spot and stalk hunt deer in them. Quiet like wearing sweat pants. ZERO swish or noise when going through brush

I might have to give them a try

I love the corrugate foundry’s for turkey with the knee pads for crawling around, but they are super loud. I put a pair of special hiking pants from Predator camo over the top to be quiet and match the green foliage better where I hunt. They are thin and stretchy and you will want some sort of layer beneath them. 34” inseam, not sure how high you are looking for.

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider
Wrangler outdoor stretch pants. They’re not as stretchy as the FL corrugate, but still plenty of stretch being nylon with spandex. Comes in solids and 34 inseam. Only negative vs the corrugate is no DWR. Price is right at <$30.

Definitely quieter than the corrugate, with a more athletic fit (at least on me).

Last edited:
OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
Wrangler outdoor stretch pants. They’re not as stretchy as the FL corrugate, but still plenty of stretch being nylon with spandex. Comes in solids and 34 inseam. Only negative vs the corrugate is no DWR. Price is right at
Definitely quieter than the corrugate, with a more athletic fit (at least on me).

Ironic because I just ordered a few of these last night because I’ve heard them mentioned so many times but I just assumed for the price they’d still be very “swishy”

WCB

WKR
I might have to give them a try
unless it is really cold I use these pants on probably 80% of my hunts. I have multiple pairs and wear them when traveling all the time. By far the most comfortable pant I've ever put on. My original pair is around 8yrs old and besides being a little faded all seems and zippers are perfect. Just some abrasion wear on the knees, butt, and around the bottom of the legs.