Quiet, UL fabric

I’m looking to make a set of super lightweight camouflage over garments for putting on over my solids for hunting. I figure a set of pants and an overshirt will likely only come in around 4-8oz and will allow me to use existing backpacking clothes and not pay the camo tax. I’m thinking I may just use rbtr camo ripstop but wondered if anyone had suggestions for something that may be better/quieter.

WoodBow

WKR
I'm not sure that exists. You can have ultralight weight or you can have quiet, not both. I used to run a leafy suit to accomplish this same goal. Not light weight but not heavy, and compresses well. I was hunting a fairly urban spot so I would walk in wearing street clothes and then just put on the leafy suit at my tree.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
Ferrulewax
I'm not sure that exists. You can have ultralight weight or you can have quiet, not both. I used to run a leafy suit to accomplish this same goal. Not light weight but not heavy, and compresses well. I was hunting a fairly urban spot so I would walk in wearing street clothes and then just put on the leafy suit at my tree.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
RBTR makes a 1.0 noseeum mesh in camo, I've wondered if it would do the trick. Many leafy suits seems to use a mesh as a base or for the "leaves". I've thought about the premade leafy suit as well but I'd still prefer something lighter.