Sold QuietKat Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebear

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New QuietKat Rubicon in size Medium. Back injury is going to keep me from using it anytime soon and need the money. Retails for over $5,650 with tax. Asking $3,000.

Compare the specs (video) on this bike to others in the same price range (full suspension, 63+ mile range, 300# load capacity, fat tires, components, etc).

Can meet anywhere between SLC and Idaho Falls.

If you want it shipped we could talk. Using the UPS calculator it would be about $500 (if shipping as far as NY). That means the price would be $3,500 - still a great deal.Bike 01.pngBike 02.pngBike 03.pngBike 04.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
post a few pictures, then maybe you will get a serious look or two. a FNG selling something expensive and no pictures etc usually means you could get screwed. im interested, but ain't looking to get scammed out of 4 grand.

OP
S

Stonebear

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post a few pictures, then maybe you will get a serious look or two. a FNG selling something expensive and no pictures etc usually means you could get screwed. im interested, but ain't looking to get scammed out of 4 grand.
I thought maybe pics weren't needed because it's still in the box, but you're right. Thanks for the advice and here's some pics in case anyone is interested.

Also, for anyone located along I-15 from SLC to Idaho Falls - you can inspect in-person. I travel to both places about every other week.
Bike 01.png
Bike 02.pngBike 03.pngBike 04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.