Quigley Ford scope?

Anyone with real world experience with this scope? My son purchased me a certificate to order one of these custom etched for my specific rifle, caliber and load. I have read a few articles and mostly positive posts. Would be mounted on a Browning Hell’s Canyon Speed in 300 WM.

Scottyboy

WKR
My local RMEF chapter gives them away at the banquets every year. Seem OK, personally not for me at the price vs performance.

I have no real world experience with them, and please send your feedback when you get some trigger time

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
That’s some comedy gold right there!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Might as well buy a Leupold with a b&c reticle in it.🤷‍♂️

Anyone with real world experience with this scope? My son purchased me a certificate to order one of these custom etched for my specific rifle, caliber and load. I have read a few articles and mostly positive posts. Would be mounted on a Browning Hell’s Canyon Speed in 300 WM.
Howdy, what did you ever determine about the Quigley scope?

Luked

WKR
My brother got a certificate at a NWTF banquet for one a few years ago and got it for his 300WM.
I looked at it and for what they have for a price on them I was not impressed at all.

My FIL has one from a banquet as well. Quality is on par with anything you’d buy in a blister pack from Walmart.