Quivilizer? Anyone using them ? Thoughts?

Gagster7

Lil-Rokslider
My 5mm FMj and axis stay in the first spot with no issue

Attachments

• B2C25BB3-86CC-4584-9B8E-9F567327C4CB.jpeg
    B2C25BB3-86CC-4584-9B8E-9F567327C4CB.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4ADD3FD7-7341-4ACE-B3CC-4B0F60546384.jpeg
    4ADD3FD7-7341-4ACE-B3CC-4B0F60546384.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 69
Anyone running on a PSE Evolve? Trying to mount vertically and cable guide or wheel on my Fast Eddie are blocking me. Found I shot left with it on out front so just want to try vertically and see how it goes.

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
So I setup my quivalizer today and noticed if I don’t push my arrows into the gripper to the second arrow spot the arrows will move around. I’m using Easton axis 5mm, just curious if this is normal or?? I also put in Easton Hexx and they don’t seem to have the issue. If this is normal no biggie. I’m going to go shot with it on today, but so far I’m liking the simplicity. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am shooting the 5mm fmj also and no issues for me in the first slot but I have the old style with aluminum hood not sure if they changed grippers or not.
Good luck with the shooting give it time and you'll notice a huge difference in your setup. I went back and forth for a while and found the balance was soooo much better with the quivalizer. Been shooting some 3D at my buddies place and have been busting thru brush and stuff with it. Great practice for hunting season was curious how it would work carrying it thru that stuff and yes I carry it different but haven't had any issues so far with it hanging up. And if I'm hunting I'll be taking it a little slower than just tromping around so my worries about carrying it in thick stuff are gone.

dixon4420

FNG
i bought one off the forum here and like it alot. Havent noticed the wind messing with me much at all, or at least no different than it would with any other setup i have used. easy to switch locations is the best part. Probably will stick with it for quite a while.

dixon4420

FNG
Is there any benefit getting the aluminum hood versus the molded plastic one?

Honestly no idea on my part. I just decided I wanted the regualr moulded one incase for some weird reason the aluminum made noise rubbing against brush of some kind

I am shooting the 5mm fmj also and no issues for me in the first slot but I have the old style with aluminum hood not sure if they changed grippers or not.
Good luck with the shooting give it time and you'll notice a huge difference in your setup. I went back and forth for a while and found the balance was soooo much better with the quivalizer. Been shooting some 3D at my buddies place and have been busting thru brush and stuff with it. Great practice for hunting season was curious how it would work carrying it thru that stuff and yes I carry it different but haven't had any issues so far with it hanging up. And if I'm hunting I'll be taking it a little slower than just tromping around so my worries about carrying it in thick stuff are gone.

I was able to get and do some shooting, and so far I’m liking the balance it’s providing. There was some wind, I didn’t notice anymore movement then normal. This is just my first impression so far.

Trial153

WKR
The molded is an upgrade for sure. Not even sure why they still list and sell the old aluminum hood which was tight with fixed blades heads.
Dont even consider the aluminum

paxamus

WKR
Thanks
I was thinking about getting one to lighten my bow up some, I’m running a front and side bar now with a Tight Spot- I mainly tree stand hunt, but I hunt out of a saddle so packing a lighter bow would be nice

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I would rather the molded hood just because of how tight it is with my fixed heads like was said earlier.
It definitely lightened up my setup, with my other stabs it just felt like I was adding weight to the bow and not in the right way with the quivalizer I lost weight and gained better balance

It made my setup much lighter. I could shoot better when the wind wasn’t blowing. When it was blowing hard that thing was like a sail. I went back to a regular quiver for hunting.

RDoucey

FNG
What is the benefit of spending the extra money on the aluminum head vs the molded head quivilizer?

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
Will these work with the HHA slider sights, or does it need and adaptor like the tight spots?

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
What is the benefit of spending the extra money on the aluminum head vs the molded head quivilizer?

I bought the aluminum before they had the molded. Would like to get the molded, the aluminum is pretty tight when using fixed blade broadheads.

Brendan

WKR
I've been trying to fall in love with the quivalizer for the second time, but it's only 4oz lighter than my tightspot and 14"bar combo that has 5oz of weight out front... Which stabilizes better and catches less wind...

Have to use it some more, but I'm leaning against it.

TX_Diver

WKR
I love mine but only just tried to mount it to the side of the bow yesterday.

As mentioned by others it's a pain with the hamskea rest (on a CT5). I ended up running it at an angle. Will shoot with it tonight and see how I Like it there. It's been dead calm here recently so haven't had much chance to shoot in the wind....

Going to mess with it a bit more after seeing some of the pics on this thread and hopefully that clears it up.

I have been running it for about 6 months now. I have been practicing a lot (every other day) in all sorts of conditions. So far I will say in the wind you need to make sure you are not torquing your bow at all. The slightest torque seems to be magnified even more so at distances greater than 40 yards. This was just my experience. I do see that the wind affects my stab but I had the same thing with my tight spot just at a different place.

Well I have been using the quivalizer for about 4 months now. Today was my worst experience. Wind blowing about 10-20 mph. That crosswind caused me to torque my bow quite a bit. I ended up shooting like crap. This has me worried for season as before today I was grouping great with my broad heads out to 60 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kupper

Lil-Rokslider
I shot a quivalizer all preseason last year and have a different opinion than most. It made my bow extremely front heavy and was just a giant wind sail on the front of my bow. I noticed no different in groups out to 120 yards with it compared to my stokerized setup. If you decide you want one ill sell you mine for cheap. I really regret ever buying one in the first place.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
Quivilizer is one of if not my favorite archery accessorie I've purchased it's that good.Click image for larger version.