Rain gear

madcalfe

WKR
i run kuiu yukon rain gear, but that would be over kill for a antelope or mule deer hunt. you go with a lightweight helly hanson breathable work rain gear if money is tight instead of a mountaineering or hunting brand. helly hanson withstands working in the oil patch for 12 hour days without getting rips and leaking, im more than confident it will hold up on a antelope hunt.

Jimss

WKR
I grew up in Wyo and definitely have a set of raingear. Weather can change in a hurry and be bitterly cold with windchill in August/Sept/Oct.

It's tough to beat Kiui or Sitka. Make sure what ever jacket you choose has pitzips so you don't get wet from the inside out! If you don't have cash for Kuiu or Sitka take a look at Marmot Precip. They are around $50 each for tops and bottoms. For $100 you can have a set of breathable raingear that is almost as good as kuiu or Sitka. They are by far the best breathable raingear for the $! They are so cheap that I bought 2 sets. They don't come in camo colors but the green and brown work fine. I often use the Marmots in Alaska and elsewhere while fishing when I don't want to wear camo.

I've had several friends that had Cabelas and other raingear that got totally soaked. I use and abuse Helly Hanson in Alaska when on boats or when inactive. HH makes great waterproof raingear but unfortunately most of it doesn't breath.