Sold RANDOM ARROW THREAD - Mix of Black Eagle, Easton, Gold Tip & Carbon Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Full Disclosure - I work for BlackOvis.com and this list of arrows are either builds that were accidentally double built, built with one or two arrows that the inserts got jacked up or shafts that were cut the wrong length (hence 10 or 11 arrows in some of them) or they were simply built to the wrong specs (usually length) that the customer requested. If you have questions ask below or a PM. If you want to see images, since there are too many to image, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you images of the arrows with vanes/wraps.

- ALL LENGTHS are listed and measured from the VALLEY OF THE NOCK TO THE END OF THE CARBON

- PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

- IF you want me to include field tips just add $4 to the price and of course, let me know grains (100 or 125) so I can put them in.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE, PM ME and include the arrows you want in the PM title. THANKS!

Last edited:
OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Leaving on a hunt this Friday so I want to get these sold sooner. Dropped price on these. Send me an offer if there's one that you are on the fence about

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just got back from a hunt and before I head out on another I'm hoping the price drop helps motivate some of you fellas! :)

Cliffy12

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Interested in 10, do you know the weight of the arrows?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Sale on #10 fell through, bumping with a hail mary price drop. Leaving town on Thur for a week long Colorado hunt...

Status
Not open for further replies.